Chapter 3

Pan's P.O.V

I watched Melody walk outside of my little house,
I thought she would run away, but she just sat there looking at the stars. What was she thinking about? I really wanted to know. After a couple hours she went inside of my little house. Should I wait a couple minutes before I went? It would be weird if I went in now. I'll just wait a couple more minutes.

I now understand why she would look at the stars in so long, they were really beautiful and relaxing to look at.

I think I sat there for a couple minutes, then went inside, she was laying on the king sized bed. I walked up to the bed and took my clothes off, to the point where I was only wearing boxers. I laid beside her not to close, I don't want her to get weirded out.

I really don't like treating her like a lost boy that doesn't listen to me, but she can't know that I like her, I have liked her since the first time I saw her 2 years ago.

Flashback 2 years ago.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was flying above the houses in the neighborhood looking for lost boys, when I saw her. Melody. She was perfect, from her long brown hair to her beautiful smile and the way she walked. I followed her in a couple days and I knew she was the one. I never knew I could feel like this and I knew I couldn't take her with me she wasn't lost. Yet. I feel terrible for what I've done to her family, just so I could have her to myself on Neverland.

Flashback over
~~~~~~~~~~~
Finally laying beside Melody
Made me feel like the luckiest man alive, but I know she doesn't think the same about me. I had looked at her for a good amount of time, so I knew she was asleep and then whispered in her ear really quite.

"You're finally home my lost girl".

Melody P.O.V

My lost girl, what does he mean by that. I know I'm a lost girl but I'm not his, I'm my own.

I woke up to the sound of Pan's voice.

"Good morning love" I turn around to see Pan's forest green eyes looking into my blue and gray eyes.

I immediately got up from the bed with the blanket around my body.

"Do you have some clothes I can borrow?" I asked Pan, he was still laying in the bed, even though I took the blanket. I must admit he's got a good body.

"Yeah I have something in that closet"

I walk over to the closet and open it. There is a pair of brown leggings, green shirt and jacket, some brown boots, bracelet and belt with a dagger.

"Can you please look the other way, I'm going to change" I said in an angry tone.

"Oh yeah sorry" Pan replied and looked in the wall with the mirror, I know he was joking because she sent me a smile in the mirror.

"Yeah funny Pan, you know what I mean" I said while laughing a little bit.

"Yeah sorry, just making fun" we both laughed at his comment and Pan turn to the other wall.

After I changed I turn to Pan , he is also changing and I take a peek at his body from behind, he really did have a nice body.