March 7: End of Term. (3/4)

I sigh and push my glasses up, can't they at least try to be more stealthy on their stalking?

With how Eiji keep bouncing on the peripherally of my vision trying to catch a good look at us is a wonder nobody has pointed it out to them, then is Oishi trying to control him, questioning and scolding him in equal measure.

Well, at least Fuji is doing a decent attempt, talking with one of the saleswoman close by, even playfully flirting while stealing glances at us every now and then.

Rei is looking though different types of clothes, nothing too revealing but chances that they'll reveal more of her hiden curves that I am willing to let other see, 87%.

I sigh again, push my glasses up and look around, my cheeks heat up when I notice one young woman trying a revealing and adjusted dress.

How would Rei look in something like that?

My face burn at that through, gulp loudly and move my eyes away, shake my head and push my glasses up.

I shouldn't be thinking about that right now, I need to get a hold of myself.

I look around again and Rei is walking this way with a lovely blush covering her cheeks, I nod and push my glasses up.

"I-Inui-san, w-what do you think about those? which one s-should I choose?"

She offer me a pair of pijamas, both are cute, one is a short and shirt set, the other a dress of sorts.

I look at them for a few seconds, touch the material on both sets and look at her face, pushing my glasses up, "it depends, if you tend to feel cold or you move too much while asleep I recommend the short-shirt set, the shirt might lift to expose your midriff but you won't be flashing anyone by accident, on the other hand if you are a heavy sleeper it is probably best if you choose the dress of sorts, I am probably not the best to get advice from through, I am not an expert so you probably should ask some of the saleswoman here"

why are you asking me? don't you see is already difficult to control myself around you?

She blush and nod, "h-hai! i-i'll ask them then, t-thank you"

I chuckle to myself and ruffle her hair making her squeak, she then head towards one of the saleswoman close by.

I sigh again and push my glasses up, chances of Rei looking cute on any of those sets, 98%.

I sigh again and look around, another young woman catch my attention, she is wearing a black dress-like pijamas, the model close to the one Rei just showed me, letting me see all her curves, I can even see the edge of her panties from here!

I cover my nose and turn around, stopping my nosebleed before it can begin.

I groan in despair, looking at the ceiling in a vain attempt to not overlap the image of that beautiful woman with my lovely and beautiful Rei.

Is useless, my mind already made the connection, making my face heat up like never before, my heart is pounding so fast and hard on my ribcage that I almost fear it's going to burst it.

I take a deep breath, then another one, after a few more tries my heartbeat and blush are on manageable levels so I lower my sight from the ceiling and push my glasses up, mumbling to myself in distress, "why did I even accept to come here?"

I hear a giggle close by, I turn around in curiosity and another, more beautiful woman is looking at me, her soft giggles and the way she lean forward make it impossible to not focus on her generous cleavage.

I feel my face heating up at her attention.

what are the possiblities of meeting three highly attractive young women wearing provocative clothes in a place like this?