March 7: End of Term. (2/4)

Should I accompany Rei home after today classes ends? on our last day as 2nd grade students? would it be a too obvious approach?

Maybe if I embarrass her a bit before and then point out to her that chances of someone trying something untoward on school girls on the last days before term end increase could make her ask me herself and look less suspicious to our peers.

I don't want to worry her though, even if that is actually true, especially when shy and beautiful girls like Rei are involved.

"Inui?"

I look at the source of the voice with my brow raised, which make Fuji chuckle to himself and then assess me with one of his 'looks'.

"I noticed that lately you have been spending more time between classes with that shy and cute girl of your classroom, Shimizu-chan was it?"

I frown in confusion, I have been too obvious or is he just that sharp?

I push my glasses up and nod, "Shimizu-san was having trouble with maths and asked if I could help her, it's unusual for her to ask for help when she is as shy as she is, it was interesting data."

His smile become sharp, "mo, but are you sure you don't like her, I saw you teasing her this morning and every time you talk about or with her you are unusualy soft spoken, mellow even"

soft spoken? mellow?

I raise my eyebrow and push my glasses up, chuckling to myself, "Fuji, you have a strange way to describe it, I am fond of her, I admit that, so is only natural I would be 'soft spoken' and 'mellow' when she is concerned, and since I am fond of her I tend to ruffle her hair every now and then, like I do with Kaidoh, in fact if you'd pay attention you would notice that I do it more often with Kaidoh than her, which is natural since Kaidoh's reactions are more amusing than hers"

Fuji frown at my answer, "are you sure you are not in denial?"

"Fujiko!"

A red blur pass from my side, only to glomp Fuji.

"Eiji!"

I turn around to face Oishi with my brow raised, "Oishi"

He look concerned and tired, chances that he was scolding Eiji for his poor academic results, 95%.

"Sorry, I knew you guys were talking bu-"

"It's alright Oishi, I was just asking Inui for his unusual fondest on his female classmate"

I repress a groan, sigh and push my glasses up, "as I alread-"

"wha-" Eiji release Fuji and start to bounce in front of me, "Inui! you like a girl!? how is she!? is she cute?"

Oishi perk at this too, looking at me in curiosity, "is this about Shimizu-chan? she is pretty cute, soft spoken and mellow, not that that's surprising with how shy she is"

Fuji start to snicker and Eiji look even more excited.

"mo, does that mean that Inui likes shy and mellow girls?" Eiji ask tilting his head to the side.

I push my glasses up and sigh, "actually I like mature, preferably older women, and as I tell Fuji before, I am fond of Shimizu-san, but fondest and like are different things altogether"

not in this case through.

The group look disappointed at my remark, but then Eiji grin and pick something from his pocket shoving it to my face.

"so! what do you think of my sisters then? could you date them?"

I blink in confusion, look at the pictures and feel my face heat up, "ah..."