March 7: End of Term. (1/4)

Classes are almost over for this term, and the results of the finals are supposed to be published today.

Chances that my scores are on the top of my year, except for Home Economics even with the extra work I do for that class, 98%.

I sigh and push my glasses up, I don't get why everything I cook end messed up somehow, Rei has such an easy time there that almost make me feel jealous, except for the fact that most of the times whatever she cooks is given to me.

I sigh again and shake my head.

"Worried about your scores?"

I turn around to face Fuji, he smile pleasantly, but that hidden edge is there waiting for the chance to strike.

"Not really, chances I managed to stay between the top overall scores on our year group is around 80%, and that is including my worse subject, I was just wondering what make me fail on that class"

He open his mouth to tease me but someone jump on his back.

Chances that Eiji is trying to seek solace on Fuji for the low grades he is going to get, 94%.

I nod to myself and turn around, Fuji pestering me I can stand, but a anxious Eiji not.

----------

Chances of going on a trip for this spring break, 98%.

What should I do? Should I stay so I can spend more time with Rei? or maybe I should ask her if she wants to go with my family?

Chances that my family will allow her to join us, 99,5%.

After all they adore Rei and support our relationship, and even if they don't like the fact we keep our relationship a secret they won't share it with people we haven't shared that data before.

I sigh and push my glasses up, and about her parents? Chances that they allow that trip are around 86%.

They know Rei is not exactly social by nature, and somehow they have grown very fond of me in the short amount of time they have known me, probably because all the time I spent helping her out, protecting her and encouraging her when she needs, or maybe is just the fact that she seem to glow of happiness every time we are together and the way we are able to communicate almost perfectly our thoughts and feelings, even if we spoke completely different things at times.

I sigh again and sit behind my desk, there is no point to stay standing.

"a-ano.."

I look upward with a fond smile on my lips, not enough to clue my classmates but a clear sign for Rei, "Shimizu-san, do you need something?"

"I-ie, I just noticed y-you were sighing a lot, i-is something wrong?"

I sigh again, shake my head and push my glasses up, "everything is fine, I was just thinking of what I'm going to do this spring break and if I should invite someone," here I send her a pointed look, then shake my head and push my glasses up, "not that it concern you, after all chances of you having your spring break already planned are around 60%"

would you join me in that trip? chances of you having previous plans is too high for my likings. would your parents allow it since they meet me only 4 days ago?

"t-that's true, i-i was planning to spend the b-break with a friend, i-i'm sorry for b-bothering you, I-Inui-san," Rei's embarrassment and obvious happiness at my request make me chuckle.

Chances of spending my break with her with how eager she seem, 95%.

"It's alright Shimizu-san, I wasn't doing anything important anyway," I state, ruffling her hair in fondest making her squeak, push my glasses up and open my notebook, refraining myself of hugging or kissing her in this environment, where too many people would see us.