"Please?"

"No."

"Pretty please?"

"No."

"With cherries and sprinkles on top?"

What the hell are cherries and sprinkles?"

"I have no idea, but it's an earth term so.."

"Ok..my answer is still no."

"I'll cry."

"No you wo-"

"WAAAAAAA!" Westley let out a loud wailing noise and began crying out.

"Is he serious?" Claude asked. "Your highness, your acting really childish right now, stop making such a noise."
Westley ignored him and kept on crying.

"Just go." Fyn said.

"But Fyn I-"

"He's not gonna stop crying unless you go." Fyn smiled. "Don't worry, I'll be right here when you return ok?"

"Fine." Claude sighed. "I'll go."

Westley immediately stopped crying. "Took you long enough." He pulled Claude by the collar and dragged him out. "Let's go, I need your help with something, very important."

"Kill me now." Claude said.

"Kuu..wait." Devan had been calling Kuu for a while now, but he refused answering. "Why are you still angry at me? It was just an accident."

"Shut up." Kuu said. "Just what do you want?"

"I want to know why you're mad at me." Devan said.

"What makes you think I'm mad at you?" Kuu asked.

"The fact that you haven't said a word to me since after that bathing incident." Devan said as Kuu blushed and looked away, he had been avoiding Devan, not because of that, but because he found out that Devan liked him and worse he was also liking him back, a little. "I'm really sorry about that, I don't know what came over me and..please forgive me."

"Whatever." Kuu said. "Can I go now?"

Wait." Devan held his hand, stopping him from leaving. He could feel bother their heart beats race, he was shocked with Kuu's own, so did that mean that Kuu actually liked him? Kuu immediately pulled his hand away from Devan and began walking away.

"RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!" Someone screamed out as they saw a crowd of men running their way. They ran passed them screaming.

"What's with them?" Devan asked. Suddenly Kuu gasped and Devan turned and saw over more than a hundred stuff pandas heading their way. "Sweet mother of venos!" He cried out.

"So, all in all, you will be joining us for the meeting and you have to get all these documents signed before then." Westley said as he handed more papers to Claude.

"More documents?" Claude frowned. "Your highness, these are your duties and not mine and it's not like I'm even next in line to be doing this, why the hell won't you give them to Mikaela? He's your son and the prince here, or else I'm mistaken."

"But Mikaela has a lover mate now." Westley said. "It's not fair." He sniffed. "Why did my son get Yuu, I would have done anything to have him, Yuu should be mine and not his."

"You don't need Yuu because you have Kuu." Ferid said.

"Hey that rhymes." The King gasped. "Why am I just noticing this? Kuu, Yuu, Kuu, Yuu, Kuu, Yuu, Kuu, Yuu, Kuu, Yuu, Kuu, Yuu."