(1) Welcome Back

"...Talking..."

"....Talking through communicators..."

'...Thinking...'

'...Communicating mentally...'

_________________________________________________

"Congrats babe." I smiled, giving him a kiss. 

"Thanks baby." He smiled down at me.

He did it, he graduated the academy, and at the top of his class as well. I was at his ceremony right now along with the whole gang: Barbara, Bruce, Jason, Damian, Kaldur, Megan, Conner, Zatanna, Artemis, Wally, Tim, and Alfred (did I miss anyone? >.>). "Congratulations Dick." Bruce smiled, patting his shoulder.

"Hey, let's go party." Wally grinned. 

I chuckled and rolled my eyes, "Still the same ole Wally."

"Shall we head back to your place master Dick? I have prepared a feast at your house." Alfred said.

"Food?" Wally's face lit up, and he was in the car in no time. "Hey," he honks the horn, "Let's go! Precious food awaits!"

"Congratulations Dick." Kaldur smiled, placing his hand on Dick's shoulder and giving it a light squeeze.

"Thanks man." Dick chuckled. "Come on, let's head back." All of us piled into the cars, and went back to Dick and I's house.

"Nice place." Artemis commented as she walked in. Of course, the first thing Wally did was make a run for the food. "Hey!" Artemis grabbed him by his ear and dragged him back to the group. 

"So, when do you start school?" Barbara asked as all of us were chilling in the living room.

"Two weeks." I answered, eating some of my food.

"Lucky, I already started." Barbara grumbled.

"But your break starts earlier." I chuckled.

"So, I'm guessing you're going to apply for the police force here?" Wally directed his question at Dick, who confirmed with a nod.

"I actually already have a spot saved for me. They saw my high marks, and saved me a spot for when I graduated the academy." Dick boasted slightly, making me roll my eyes.

"Well aren't you lucky." Bruce chuckled.

"When do you start?" Tim asked.

"Monday." Dick answered.

"Damn, that soon huh?" Jason chuckled. 

~

"Damn, that was a long night." I chuckled as I cuddled in bed with Dick. Everyone went home about half an hour ago, and it's nearly midnight.

"I can't remember the last time the whole lot of us were together like that." Dick chuckled, pulling me closer to him.

"It was nice," I agreed as I felt myself getting drowsy. "Nighty night." I yawned before knocking out.

~

"Baby,"

"Ughm." I groaned in reply, turning my face the other way.

"Baby, wake up." Dick whispers in my ear.

"Nuuuu." I whined, covering my head with the blanket.

"You have work baby." He chuckles, pulling the blanket off of me. "Come on, get up baby, I made some breakfast." He says in a soft voice. 

"Ugh, I don't wanna deal with indecisive people today." I groaned, taking his pillow and putting it over my head.

"Don't you deal with them every time you go to work?" Dick chuckles.