Chapter 2- The Attack

N/A- New Chapters Every Tuesday.

Plus, I know the map sucks but dont mention it. I already know it sucks XD

~The Attack~

There are 5 cities in Minecraftia.

First is Fijitia (Fi-hit-ya).
-Poorest of the 5 cities because most of their citizens there are composed of thieves, causing conflict between this city with the other four. Their citizens are called, Fijitians. Smallest City. (Purple)

Second, Carjuda (Car-ju-dah).
-A city known for their hardwork. It is the most productive city in Minecraftia. Their farms are in good conditions because of the rain passing by. Their citizens are called Cardians. (Orange)

Third, Tailora (Tey-lo-rah).
-A city known for their citizens' tailoring skills. The city with the most finest and expensive fabric or cloth. Their citizens are called Talians. (DarkBlue)

Fourth, Crystali (Cris-tal-ay)
-A city known because of their wealth and the most city known for having the most gems. (Thank you to XxRemixRhythmxX for letting me use one of her names from a book she wrote). Their citizens are called Crystalians. (MintGreen)

Fifth, Mikasa (Mi-ka-sah, not the brand of the sports ball XD).
-Known for the city's excelence in building different, excelent structures. The most beautiful buildings are there, but the smoke on their factories have a huge effect on the ozone layer, causing both Carduja and Mikasa to recieve alot of rain. Thats why Carduja's farms are in good conditions. But some Cardians and Mikasians still get sick from so much raining. Biggest City. (Red)

(I know the names suck, Im sorry DX)

Meanwhile in Mikasa, Minecraftia...

"Jason!" A voice boomed across the room. "WHERE. ARE. THE. COOKIES?!"

"Geez Ian..." Jason groaned, getting up from the couch. "Dude, its 6 am in the morning."

Jason had brown hair and blue eyes, he wore a blue hoodie, colored in different shades of Blue, with a star on the center. He wore a white shirt underneath and some navy blue pants.

"No its not, its 8 already." The man called 'Ian' stated calmly, knowing what was about to happen.

Ian, had brownish-black hair. So it was hard to tell what color it really was. He had blue eyes but he wore his shades most of the time so some people couldn't tell what eye color he had.

3
.
2
.
1
.

"YOU GUYS ATE BREAKFAST WITHOUT ME?!" Jason shouted while getting up quickly and taking a bath from his room's bathroom.

"Yes. Yes we did." Ian said blankly.

A groan was heard from Jason as he continued on his bath.

***

"So, where's Adam?" Jason asked.

Adam wasnt there, though he looked like Ian though his hair was a bit curly. He wore a black and grey army suit he got from his father, Sky and he's been wearing it ever since the attack and capture of his father. He though, unlike Ian, had a violet amulet that had a golden rim.

"He went ahead to practice some more..." Ian trailed off to the last part, remembering what happened to both Adam and Jason's parents. Adam was pretty angry and depressed about it, probably more than Jason was.