When Sparks Fly

I decided to plan a huge surprise party for him. It wasn't a sweet as his gift to me, but I knew he would love it. I told everyone about my plan and they were all in. Laporsha and McKenzie would make sure Dalton was busy with other wings and keep him away, Trenton and Tristan would help decorate, Ryan, Keith and Harry would get the lights setup and get the food ready and Jennifer would help me get ready.
"Darling, this is so sweet of you to do this for him. I know he will absolutely love this." Jennifer said, sweetly. I smiled down at the floor.
"After all, he is in love with you. He told me himself." Jennifer said, noticing I had smiled. My eyes grew wider hearing that and my heart rate became quicker.
"Really? I didn't know that he was in love with me." I said. It was actually a lie. It was kind of obvious he was. He had already kissed me twice and hugged me a bunch of times. Plus, he's always red when I'm around him.
"Mhm. It's kind of obvious you do know that." Jennifer said, covering her mouth and giggling. I looked up at her.
"I guess it is." I said, giggling with her.
"Do you have the same feelings for Dalton? And don't you dare say you don't because I know you do. I can see it." She said. I couldn't lie and I wasn't going too.
"Yes I do. I really do. Ever since the first time we sang together or actually the first time we kissed. Both times were very romantic. Dalton is just one of those guys who has multiple personalities. He's sweet, hilarious, a nerd sometimes, and a very amazing hugger." I said, sweetly.
"Well I know it will work out because you two were made for each other." She said looking into my eyes. I smiled back at her and then Trenton and Tristan came into the room.
"Hey, we have everything setup. Ryan, Keith and Harry are almost done with the lights and all they have to do is get the food.
We told them we would help them so were off to the store. See you two in a little while." Trenton said, grabbing his car keys. We both nodded and then Tristan left with him, leaving us alone again. Suddenly a question popped into my head.
"Jennifer? What about American Idol? This isn't a love show. It's a singing show." I said, waiting for an answer. She looked at me and smiled.
"It's perfectly fine. We talked it over and we decided we will put American Idol on pause for right now. This week, we will have a break and next week, it will come back." She said. I sighed in relief once she answered me. That was so good to hear that.
"Okay darling. Your ready." Jennifer said. I got up and looked into the mirror. I was stunning. My hair was in a dutch braid, I had makeup on, but not too much, my short dress was a navy blue with sequins along the top of the dress and my shoes matched the dress, but with no sequins.
"Jennifer, thank you so much! I love this look so much!" I said, hugging the life out of her, but not literally. I let go of her and smiled.
"Your very welcome, now let's go see what everything looks like." She said. I nodded and followed her out to where the party was going to be at. The moment I saw everything, was when I realized, tonight was going to be perfect.