American Idol

This show was going to get me somewhere in life. Out of 20 contestants picked, I was one of them.
My name was Ashley Green. My first time coming here was a bit scary. I was a shy girl at first, but opened up after I met Keith Urban, Jennifer Lopez and Harry Connick.
They said I was fantastic. I couldn't believe it. I mean my momma and papa always told me I was a amazing, but I didn't quite believe them.
So far, I've met a lot of famous people. Tonight, they will be getting rid of 5 contestants. I hope I'm not one of them. That's why I'm nervous.
"Ashley Green? The judges want to speak with you." The intercom said. Here goes nothing. I walk down to the room where Keith, Jennifer and Harry are.
"Ashley. Please sit." Harry said, gesturing to the seat right across from all three of them. I nervously went over to the seat and sat down like I was asked. I was sure my face was as red as a tomato.
"Am I in trouble? " I said. I was surprised I had enough guts to sense I was so nervous.
"No your not." Keith answered.
I sighed with relief.
"We were just going to tell you that on tonight's performance, you'll be paired up with Dalton Rapattoni and you too will be singing "Being In Love". We've already let Dalton know so you don't have too. We already know that you two will be amazing together. Good luck." Jennifer said.
"Thank you." I said, and got up to leave.
A smile appeared on my face as I went to find Dalton.