Saved

(End of song)
"Being In Love with you,
is all I live for.
Being In Love has taken my life to a
whole new level...
I love you. I love you yes I do..."

We stared into each other's eyes the entire time. The whole moment was magical. People clapped and cheered. Dalton started leaning down. He cupped my face with his hands and kissed me. A camera light flashed.
More and more people clapped. We pulled away after a minute and held hands again.
After everyone calmed down, it was time for the judges to speak.
"Ashley and Dalton...that was incredibly fantastic. Those words were so inspiring to couples out there. Wonderful. Just wonderful." Harry said. Now it was Jennifer's turn.
There were tears coming down her eyes.
"This song, like Harry said, is so inspiring. It...it just lifts your heart up and makes you want to...sing. I mean as I was listening, tears started coming down my face, as you can see, because there are people out there who are lonely, but I bet if they heard this song, they would do something about it because it inspired them too. Thank you. It was wonderful guys." Jennifer said. Her words made me feel better about this whole situation. So did holding Dalton's hand. Now, for Keith.
"I have no words to describe how much this means to me. As Jennifer and Harry said, it inspires couples around the world to love and to care for the people they love. Amazing. Thank you. Very much." Keith said.
Now, it was time to see if I would stay or leave. I looked over at the judges and saw they were ready to tell us the answer we'd been waiting for.
"Ashley...Congratulations! Your staying!" Jennifer said happily.
I covered my mouth with my hands and fell to my knees. This was the best news I had ever received. Dalton came to my side to be happy with me. He then helped me up and hugged me tightly. I enjoyed hugging him. A lot. Then Ryan came from behind stage and announced that this episode of 'American Idol' was over.
"Goodnight America!" Ryan said, and then the cameras shut off.
"That was amazing guys! You two were made for each other. Keep it up." Ryan said an then walked away. It was just me and Dalton.
"Um...I...I'm sorry I kissed you. I just..." He started get nervous. I could tell because his face was turning red.
"It's fine Dalton. I didn't hate it...I was just surprised." I said.
"Really?" He said, with his eyes lighting up."Oh I mean, that's cool." His face got red again, so I kissed his cheek and started to walk away but stopped when I heard my name.
"Ashley wait. Would you like to hang out tomorrow for lunch or dinner or possibly both?" He said.
I smiled."Of course Dalton and don't be afraid to ask me anything. I won't bite. Goodnight Dalton." I said, and walked to my room happily.
"Goodnight Ashley..." He said and smiled. Then started walking to his room.
They both knew this was the start of something new...