Welcome To The Show

Dalton and I rehearsed every chance we got. We knew it so well. I ended up choosing 'Fix' by Chris Lane. I didn't have many choices. It was Thursday and my heart was about to beat out of my chest. Over the past two days, me and Dalton have grown closer together. Suddenly, he walked in.
"Ashley? Are you okay? You face is pale looking." He said, rushing to my side. He rubbed my face a little, but not to much because he didn't want to ruin my makeup.
"Just nervous I guess. I'll be fine though." I said. Ryan Seacrest walked into the room where Laporsha, McKenzie, Trent, Dalton and I were at.
"Are you guys ready?" Ryan said happily. We all nodded. I could tell McKenzie was nervous too. With Laporsha, I couldn't tell. She just seemed happy. Trent, he was sweating a little. As for me, I was very nervous, but Dalton made me feel better.
"Let's go! The show is going to start any minute now." Ryan said, after he was done talking to Adam Lambert. We all got up and headed to the back of the stage.
"Y'all will come out first, then me. Once I'm on stage, I'll announce the judges. Okay?" Ryan explained and everyone nodded. Then the loud speaker came on, signaling that the show was about to start.
"Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome the Top 6!" We came out and everyone started clapping an cheering. We all sat in chairs to on the side of the stage.
"Now. Welcome your host, Ryan Seacrest!" The speaker said, a everyone clapped and cheered. Now it was Ryan's turn to speak.
"Hello everyone. This...is...American Idol!" The audience clapped again."I think it's time to welcome the judges of the show! Jennifer Lopez, Harry Connick Jr. and Keith Urban!" They came out and everyone went crazy. Jennifer wore a short striped dress that had glitter on it with her hair in a french braid. Harry and Keith looked handsome as ever. As they went to they're seats, they gave people high fives and handshakes. They finally reached their seats.
"Hello Harry, Jennifer and Keith. How are you tonight?" Ryan asked the judges.
"Well Ryan, I'm just excited to hear the contestants sing tonight." Harry said happily.
"Ryan, I'm just as happy as Harry and the audience. Tonight is going to be epic." Jennifer said.
"What Harry and Jennifer said." Keith said, laughing.
"What Harry and Jennifer said?" Ryan said, laughing as well. "Okay Keith. Okay." Ryan said.
"Tonight we will start off with Laporsha singing 'Diamonds'. Here is Laporsha." Ryan said and then stepped off the stage so Laporsha could sing.
(Laporsha sings 'Diamonds')
After she's done, the audience claps and cheers. Ryan walks back onto the stage.
"Laporsha, how do you feel?" Ryan ask Laporsha.
"Ryan, I feel great. Singing that song made me feel like I was the only person in the room." Laporsha said, wiping away any tears that fell. Now the judges had to tell her what they thought. Starting with Harry.
"Laporsha, that song was made for you. You sung it so well. The way you moved on that stage singing that song, was jut wonderful." Harry said.
"Thank you. Thank you very much." She said. Now it was Jennifer's turn. She had tears coming down her eyes.
"Laporsha, seeing you sing that made me cry. Just like Harry said, this song was made for you girl. And I can see you started to cry too. It's okay to cry. I love you baby. Keep on going. Jennifer said.
"Thank you." Laporsha said, smiling. She wiped another tear away. Now Keith.
"Laporsha, this was so inspiring. Keep going. Just as Harry and Jennifer said, this song was made for you. If you keep this up, you'll do great one day." Keith said.
"Thank you." Laporsha said.
"Okay. You may go sit with the others." Ryan said. Laporsha walked off the stage and sat down beside me.
(Now McKenzie sings and then Trent)
"This will be the last performance tonight. Welcome Ashley and Dalton singing 'Love Song'. Ryan said. We were already on stage.
"Head under water and they tell me to
Breathe easy for a while
The breathing gets harder, even I know that
Make room for me, its too soon to see if
I'm happy in your hands
I'm unusually hard into hold on to
Blank stares at blank pages, no easy way
To say this
You mean well but you make this hard on me
I'm not gonna write you a Love Song, 'cause
You asked for it 'cause you need one, you see
I'm not gonna write you a Love Song, 'cause you
Tell me it's make or break in this if you're on your way
I'm not gonna write you a Love Songgg...."
We stared into each others eyes for what seemed like forever and then Dalton did what I knew he would do. Kiss me. It was sweeter than the one before. It was gentle at first than got deeper and sweeter. Passionate. Once we were done, we smiled at each other and then faced the judges with our hands locked together.
There were more claps and cheers than anyone had ever heard.
"Wow. You two rocked that song and then that kiss at the end...perfect. Just perfect." Harry said.
"Oh my gosh...Ashley and Dalton. I'm speechless... I'm sorry, but I have no words for how spectacular that performance was. Your two voices harmonized together perfectly and then that kiss at the end. Perfect. Great job." Jennifer said.
"You two were obviously made for each other. Ashley, you came here to become America's next American Idol and Dalton, you came here for the same reason, but what you actually found was each other. We saw you two last night and we want to give you something. Ryan?" Keith said. Ryan stepped back on to the stage.
"Wow guys. We weren't expecting this, but we do indeed have a gift for y'all, of you two would like to except it. We now know you two can't go against each other, so if one of you win, the other does too. So if Ashley wins, Dalton does too and if Dalton does, so does Ashley." Ryan said happily. Me and Dalton stood there for a moment than we ran and hugged Ryan.
"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" We both said. We let go of Ryan so he could tell everyone goodnight.
"Alright America. There you have it. Goodnight!" Ryan said and them the cameras shut off. Everyone congratulated us and then we headed to our rooms to go to bed.
"Goodnight Ashley..." Dalton said.
"Goodnight Dalton..." I said.