Dalton

He was sitting on a stool playing his guitar and singing. He was amazing. He stopped when he saw me.
"Oh sorry Dalton. I didn't mean to disturb you." I said, turning to leave.
"No no. Your absolutely fine. I was just practicing "Being In Love" for tonight." He said, smiling. He was so cute wen he was smiling or doing anything. In fact, I think I have a crush on him.
"Oh okay. I'm a little nervous about tonight though. "
"Why? We're going to be great and I've heard you sing before.Your fantastic. Let's practice." Dalton said and I nodded.
I walked over to him and picked up two microphones. This song was like a duet so we would be singing together. I handed I'm a microphone and he started the song and I joined in.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We practiced for three hours until we got it right. We kept laughing and making funny noises so that's why we took so long.
"Well...that...took...forever!" Dalton tried to said, but was laughing too much.
"I...agree!" I said back, also laughing too much. We finally calmed down after ten more minutes of laughing.
"Let's go get ready for tonight." Dalton said, grabbing my hand. We ran to our dressing rooms and got ready.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When I walked out of my dressing room, I found Dalton leaning against the wall waiting for me.
"Wow. You look....gorgeous."
"You don't look so bad yourself either. You actually look cute."
He blushed and then that made me blush and then he grabbed my hand leading me to the back of the stage where everyone else was. Everyone looked spectacular.
"Are you two ready?" The host, Ryan Seacrest, said to me and Dalton.
"We are so ready. Aren't we Ashley?" He said back, placing his hand on my shoulder. Redness came across my face again.
"Yes Dalton is right. We actually practiced for three hours today."
I said, smiling at Dalton. To my surprise, he was already looking at me with his cute and adorable smile.
"You guys are going last. Alright?" Ryan said. We both nodded, while Ryan stepped onto the stage which meant the show was starting. I grew anxious and anxious with every second that passed by. I sensed that Dalton knew something was wrong because he put his hand on mine.
"What's wrong?" He said.
"Nothing." I said back.
"No there's something definitely wrong. Come here." He said, pulling me in for a huge hug. Dalton loved giving hugs. He was so sweet. He pulled away.
"Nervous?" He said.
"How can you tell?" I said back.
"Your sweating." He said.
"Oh god!" I said, covering my face with my hands.
"It's alright. Everyone has done something that's embarrassing. I've down way worst." He said, laughing.
We were staring into each other's eyes, but suddenly Ryan announced our names.
"Ladies and Gentlemen! This is our last song for tonight. Here is Dalton Rapattoni and Ashley Green singing "Being In Love"!"
Me and Dalton held hands and walked out onto the stage.