Fuck you all the time g.d&e.d

"Arianna I'm so horny." I hear Grayson say while stumbling into our bedroom. I smile and put down the book I was reading.
"Hey I have an ideaaa.." He sits down on the bed beside me and starts to draw circles on my thigh with his thumb.
"Tell me." I say while sitting up.

"Well I know how you've always wanted to have a threesome so I was wondering if you would be willing to do it with Ethan and I?" He looks at me through his eyelashes and grins devilishly.
"Are you serious?" I ask. I mean of course I've thought about it but I would never think he would offer.
"If you want to do it then we're up for it." He grabs my hand as I nod.
"Yeah okay let's do it." I smile.

"Great. Ethan she said she'd do it." He calls out. He then leans into me. Our lips meet as his hand slides up my chest and to my cheek. I feel a second pair of hands working my panties off. Grayson lays down on his back while he slides off his shorts and boxers. I climb ontop of him and begin to kiss him. I'm standing on all fours when I feel Ethan behind me. His tongue moves in and out of me and I breath out heavily into Grayson mouth.

"Do you like that?" Grayson mumbles against my lips. I nod and snake my hand down to his dick. I begin to pump my hand up and down his length will Ethan continues to eat me out. Suddenly I feel Ethan enter me. I gasp out and bite my lip. Fuck he's really big.
"Hey Ethan why don't you move to another place so I can fill up that one." Grayson looks over my shoulder and then glances at me.
"Are you good with anal?" I nod gently and then gasp louder when Ethan enters me again.
"Move down baby." He presses his hands on my hips and I slide down onto his dick.

"Fuckk you're so tight Arianna." He moans into my ear. Grayson and Ethan thrust into me while I moan and breath out heavily.
"Let's take this off." Grayson mutters breathlessly while pulling off my shirt. He unclasps my bra and then begins to suck on my breast.
"Fuck." I yell. It felt so much more intense with both of them inside me.
"Fuck Ari." Ethan grunts from behind me and I scream and grab onto the pillow as he plows into me. Grayson picks up speed as well and I'm practically shaking as I reach my climax.

My back arches and my toes scrunch up.
"Holy shit." I mutter into Grayson's neck.
"Okay my turn." Grayson gets out from underneath me and they switch places.

Ethan smiles up at me as he thrust his cock inside me. He bites his lip as his hands make their way down my waist and to my hips. Grayson thrusts into me and I reach back to grab his hand.
"Fuck this is so hot." Ethan mutters.
"Oh my godDDD." I scream. Ethan grins and then grunts loudly.

"I'm gonna cum." I mutter.
"Do it for me." Ethan mutters. I look down at him and he moves upward, just as our lips meet I pull away and moan out as I let myself go.
"I'm gonna cum." Grayson mumbles from behind me. I nod and seconds later I feel him let his load go inside of me.
"Yeah me too." Ethan grunts and then cums inside of me.
"Fuck." Grayson says while laying down beside Ethan. I get off of Ethan and then kiss Grayson.
"Good job baby girl. That was so fucken hot." Grayson smirks at me while grinning.

_________________________

Lmao first threesome.

This ones for arianna_pierce

Love ya all💟

-k