Date night e.d

"Hey Abi I know tonight is our date night so what do you wanna do?" Ethan asks me while I lay on the couch half asleep.
"Let's just stay home and watch a movie. Maybe order some pizza." I mumble and roll over so I face away from him. He jumps into me and begins to kiss my cheek repeatedly.
"Stoppp." I mumble and push at him but he keeps kissing me.
"Okay well if we're staying home you're going to have to deal with all of this energy I have." He begins to tickle me and I laugh but quickly start to get cranky.
"Stoppp." I shout and push at his hands. He laughs and lays down beside me.
"Well you're the one who wants to stay home that's not my fault." He kisses my cheek again so I climb over him and begin to walk to the bathroom.
"I'm gonna take a shower." I say while pulling my hair out of its bun. He skips after me and then picks me up.
"We'll take one together!" He laughs and spins with me in his arms. I stare at him for a bit, fighting my own laughter. He kisses me again and I can't help but burst into laughter.
"Okay okay stoopp! Go get some towels." I pull away from him and then start the shower.

I'm pulling my shirt over my head just as he returns with the towels.
"Let me do that." He turns my body to face him and then pulls my shirt off of my head the rest of the way.
"Thanks." I say while turning away from him.
"Hey hey where do you think you're going!" He pulls me back to him and I laugh. His hand slips down the front of my loose pj shorts and I yelp when his fingers slip inside of me. My hand grabs at his arm but he continues to work his fingers in circles.
"Ethan wait until we're in the shower okay." I say weakly. The way his fingers moved made my knees weak.
"Fine." His hand leaves my shorts and he smacks my ass as I move away.

My shorts come off before I step into the shower. Ethan jumps in moments later. I bend down to grab the shampoo and am greeted by his dick pressing against my ass. His hand moves to the front of me and his fingers reach my clit. My hands immediately fly to the wall for support.
"Does this feel good?" He asks while leaning over me. I nod as he stands up fully and brings me along with him. He moves my leg aside and continues to touch me. My arms reach over my head, my fingers tangle in his hair. Eyes closed I let myself melt into him.
"Eth-" I moan. His hand leaves me and instead pushes me forward a bit. I look over my shoulder at him to see him grab his dick. He starts to rub it against my entrance and I close my eyes again.

"Please.." I mumble. I can feel him smirking behind me as he pushes into me. My mouth opens and I suck in a breath of air sharply. Fuck he's so big.
"You're so tight Abi." He mumbles while thrusting into me slowly.
"Ethan faster." I breath out. His hands wrap around my hips as he begins to pound into me.
"Fuck." I say while biting my lip.
"This looks so fucking hot." He says from behind me.

He continues to pound into as I moan out his name. Eventually I stop him and turn to face him. My hands cup his cheeks as I press my lips to his. I push on his shoulder so that he sits down.

He looks up at me as I go to sit on his lap. His hands grab my ass and I slide down onto his dick. Shower fucks were always the hottest.
"Oh god Abi." He mumbles while bucking his hips up into me. I could feel my walls tightening which only made Him grunt louder.
"I'm gonna cum baby." I mumble against his lips.
"Then cum for me." He kisses me and I moan out. Releasing myself onto him.
"Fuck." He grunts loudly.
"Your turn." I get up off of him and watch as he stands up, positioning his dick just above my face. I watch him jack off and then open my mouth when he closes his eyes and grunts. He lets his load go on my face and I smile up at him.
"Fuck you look so beautifully with my cum on your face." He smiles. Then helps me up.
"Thanks babe." I say while washing my face off under the shower head.

__________________________

I've literally been writing like a mad man the last two hours😂

This ones for gswkt11

Love ya all💟

-k