Movie night e.d

I hear Mary knock at the door as I pour popcorn into a bowl.
"Fuck!" I whisper shout as I hurry to place the popcorn and drinks on the end table infront of the tv.
She knocks again and I manage to open the door just as she's about to knock again.
"Ethan!" Mary smiles and jumps into my arms.
"Hey baby!" I wrap my arms around her and lift her up so she's wrapped around my waist. We had been together so long that movie nights meant sweatpants, no makeup allowed, and just plain hanging out together.
"Ew you took so long to answer the door! I thought someone was gonna see me lookin like this." She waved at her face and I closed the door.
"You look amazing I don't know what the heck you're talking about." I groan and place her down on the ground. She slides off her berks and pulls me to the couch.
"What movie do you wanna watch?" She asks me while laughing as I tackle her onto her back.
"Doesn't matter to me. It'll just be background noise anyways." I smirk at her and then begin to kiss he neck.
She giggles and then reachs for the Netflix remote. As she looks through movies I continue to kiss her neck. I hear the beginning of American Dad and laugh a bit.
"I've seen all of the episodes Mar."
"So have I." She takes my face in her small hands and kisses me gently. I reach down to her legs and spread them so I can lay between them. She curls her legs around my waist, pushing me down closer to her.
One of her hands break away from my face and begin to explore my body. Sliding underneath my beater. She rakes her nails down my back and a small moan escapes me. She takes the chance to deepen the kiss.
Her hands slide around my back and then begin pulling at the hem of my shirt. I obey her wishes and sit up so I can pull my shirt over my head. She sits up with me and once my shirt is off she kisses my chest in different places. I tip her chin upward and then kiss her. She smiles and I quickly rip her sweater off. Underneath she wore a light pink lace bra. It had no support what so ever. It was just made out of lace and fabric. Smirking I cup her breast in my hand and give'er a squeeze. Her arms wrap around my shoulders and we adjust so she sits on top of me. Her pale skin looks milky in the light and all I want to do was grab and slap at her ass, making it turn pinkish.
She suddenly stands up and slides her sweatpants off. Underneath it is matching panties. See through. Leaning forward I grab at her waist and pull her back onto my lap. She rests her body against me.
"You're so fucking sexy Mar." I bit at her lip. Even though she was already close to me, I wrap my arms around her and press her to my chest. She's so small it still suprises me every time how little of a waist there is to grab. Running my hands down her waist, I slide them under her hips an grab at her ass. Pushing down on her I begin to move my hips under her.
"I love when you do that." She whispers breathlessly.
"When I do this?" I press my bugle against her pussy and begin to grind on her a bit harder. She moans and nods. Holding onto her I lay down on my back and slide my pants off. She gets ontop off me again and begins to grind against my growing boner. She leans over me and I go to unclip her bra. She tosses it to the ground and then lays down over my chest. I feel her hard nipples on my chest and I push on her a bit so I can see them. Grabbing one in my hand I bring my mouth against her and she moans as I swirl my tongue in quick circles.
"I want you so bad Ethan." She groans and pulls at my hair gently as I continue to suck on her breast.
I move quickly and throw her onto her back underneath me. She looks up at me like a deer caught in headlights. Smirking I move down to her heat and pull off her panties. They were already wet. Spreading her legs, I waste no time. She pulls at my hair as I move my tongue inside her. I can feel her quivering under my touch.
I add my fingers into the mix. Rubbing at her clit I then quickly shove two fingers inside of her and smile up at her. She's grabbing at the arm rest and not even looking at me.
I feel her walls tighten around my fingers and soon after her liquids run onto my fingers and mouth. Licking my lips I pull off my boxers and grab her face. She kisses me and then begins to pump my hard on. I pull away and shake my head no. Pouting she wraps her arms around my neck and I wrap mine around her waist. Slowly I slide into her and we both moan. I rock my hips gently at first and then begin to pick up speed.
Our bodies move in unison as I plow into her. Her moans echo throughout the room. Only encourageing me to thrust faster. Her back arches and I can tell she's close to an orgasim. I slow down a bit and make sure to hit the right spot. A few seconds later she screams in pleasure and I smirk to myself. She grabs at my back desperately. Crying my name out and squeezing her eyes shut. I only continue to pound into her though.
"Holy shit." She breaths out. I pull out for a second and she moves to face the other way. She kneels on all fours infront of me. I crouch over her and continue to ram into her. After succeeding in a second orgasim I straighten up and watch as her ass slaps against my hips and dick. I can feel myself getting close to the end but I want a third orgasim. Taking a fist full of her hair I lean over her again and wrap my hand under her waist so that I'm rubbing her at the same time as I'm plowing her. She moans loader and loader and eventually yells my name as she reachs her climax and I let myself go inside of her. I can feel myself shooting inside her and I know she likes it by the way she trys to lean agaisnt my hips so I can get deeper.
She sighs and wipes at her forehead.
"Fuck Ethan." She mumbles.
"That was amazing." I mumble back.

_________________________________________

To me that seemed really detailed and long😂 oh well.. if you guys want me to make you one just ask. Leave your name and which twin.

Love ya all💟

-k