Late night swim? g.d

"Grayson grab your swim trunks I want to go for a swim." I say while leaning against the patio railings. The waves were so much prettier at night. They looked like endlessly long locks of dark hair blowing in the wind. It took my breath away every time.

"We don't need bathing suits to go for a swim Yaki." He leans against my back and then leaves kisses on my bare neck. Every time he touched me it felt like a million little butterfly's were having a party in my stomach.
"What-" I start but he cuts me off and drags me down the patio stairs to the sandy beach.

He spins me around and then pulls me in.
"Yaki have you ever skinny dipped before?" He grins devilishly at me as he pulls my shirt over my head, exposing my braless chest. He immediately kneels down and pulls my shorts along with my underwear off of my hips.

When I'm completely in the nude he grabs my hand and steps back a bit.
"You're so beautiful Yaki." His smile was almost blinding in the moonlight.
I blush before sliding up to his chest. I grab at his shirt and tug it over his head. He undoes his shorts and kicks them off. Now here was a sight to see. He was almost more breath taking then the ocean. He removes his boxer briefs and then grabs my hand, pulling me down to the water.

He splashes water at me as I retreat farther into the coldness.
"Grayson it's so cold! Stop!" I say while covering my chest with my arms.
He splashes over to me and then hugs my stomach as he crouches in the water.
"It's okay I can keep you warm." His hands scoop under my butt and he pulls me up so I'm straddling him.
His lips meet mine as my hands glides through his hair.

"I want you." I mumble against his lips. My cheeks were burning with heat and suddenly I wasn't so cold.
I could feel him position his tip to my entrance and I leaned back with my eyes closed as he thrusted into me slowly. His arms tightened around me as he began to move his hips faster.
I moaned out and moved down off of him.

Turning my back to him I let him enter me again and then I lean back into him as he pounds into me.
"Grayson" I call out.
"Princess" he whispers.
"Rougher please." I mumble. His hand slides up to rest just under my throat and he grabs at my hips roughly.

His hips smack against my ass.
"Fuck I'm gonna cum." He grunts.
"Not yet!" I moan. He moves faster inside of me and them I let my self unravel.
"Okay.." I moan out as he grunts loader then me. I feel his cum inside of me as he thrusts become sloppier.
"Oh my god Yaki that was so good." He leans his weight in me while I lean my own on him.
"I love you so much Grayson." I whisper.
"I love you so much too Yaki."

__________________________

Omg I just got mini donuts and they are soo flippin good! Uh I'm such a fat ass.

This ones for baby_Yaki

Love ya all💟

-k