I was in a trance. She put me in a trance. Who was she?

She raised one of her hands and placed it upon my cheek. I felt little tingles as she touched me.

"I'm so sorry." She apologized, her eyes watering slightly. I panicked.

"Why?" she smiled sadly and stood closer.

"If I had a chance, I wouldn't have left my dear." She said vaguely. She must have seen my expression because she smiled slightly.

"I should have been more careful, then maybe I could have saved you, I could have prevented this." she sniffled. I didn't like when she cried. This woman gave off homey vibes and I loved it.

"Queen Vasilisa, what an evil woman she is. I would never have thought she would scoop this low" She said.

"Come child." She turned her back to me and began walking forward. I followed close behind. We came across a swing set with flowers attacked to the chains as it hung off a tree branch.

"Sit, my dear." I sat. She sat down beside me.

"Dawn, Celosia, I have many things you need to know before you go back."

I interrupted her. "I'm not dead?" She smiled and shook her head.

"No dear, just exhausted. Your body gave up a few minutes into the fight. You would have been dead if it wasn't for me," She said. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. What did she do?

"I was watching over you, I wanted to see if you were able to handle her on your own. What a stupid decision I made. I freaked out when you dropped and threw a bolt of lightning at Vasilisa, she left." The lady said. Lightning?!

"You have lightning powers? Zeus is that you?" I asked shocked. She laughed and wrapped and arm around my shoulders, pulling me in a side hug.  I closed my eyes and embraced the warmth radiating off this strange woman.

"I'm so sorry I wasn't able to be a part of your life." She whispered sadly. I looked up at her.

"Queen Vasilisa, or as I like to call her, Amber killed me. You probably don't recall this memory since you were so young but I was the one that took you away from that horrid place." She told me. She lifted her shirt and a large scar was displayed on her lower back.

"I was attacked by a few of her guards, I made it out alive despite the many arrows that were hurdling towards me,"

"Sadly I wasn't lucky enough. Amber got a hold of me and burned me alive. Now I'm here watching over you." She told me. I suddenly felt a rush of anger surge through my body. I felt so protective of this woman and I'm not sure why.

"How you do know her, Vas-... I mean Amber?" I questioned. She opened her mouth to speak when the world began to swirl. Everything became hazy and I was suddenly thrown into complete darkness.

The woman stood in front of me. Gleams of light outlines her silhouette. She rushed forward and grabbed onto my hands.

"We don't have much time, you're waking up." She explained. I shook my head.

"I don't want to wake up. I want to spend more time with you" This lady is dead. The chances of seeing her again is slim to nothing. She smiled sadly and wiped my face. I didn't realize tears were running down my cheeks.

"Amber is my sister." She said. My eyes widened in shock. Someone so beautiful and kind-hearted is related to someone so... cruel and ugly.

"Shocker, yes I know, but anyways let's get to the real point. Dawn, I just want to tell you that just these few moments with you was heartwarming and I wish we could do it again. Just remember this, you're stronger than you think okay? You have so much strength and powers you haven't discovered yet,"

"Stick around those two elements and that boyfriend of yours." She winked at me.

"Don't give up please. I know you're doubting yourself right know, I can feel it. You're weary about going against Amber once more. Please, don't give up. After all, you might fall off that brand new bike many times, it's the motivation to try again that pushes you to get better." She said.

The spinning stopped. The sound of air whipping past my face quieted down and darkness became light.

"Who are you?" I asked once again. She simply just stared at me.

"Cecelia, My name is Cecelia and you're my daughter."

My eyes opened.

|||||

Thanks for reading!

*Don't forget to leave a vote and comment on this story, it is always appreciated*

~xAerodynamicMotionx