Chapter 7

Hey sorry! I know I haven't updated in a while, it's just because no one is really reading my junk soooo yup her it goes!
--------------------------------------

We walked towards the outdoor dining area, there were pits of fire lined up at the head of several tables. Behind the fiery braziers was a sort of platform with two chairs. I assumed one was for Chiron, but the other chair was occupied by a plump man with blonde hair and a full beard, his eyes had a crazy glint in them. He was wearing a god awful tacky Hawaiian shirt, the one with the flowers.

"That's Dionysus, but we call him Mr.D," Percy said,"Don't get offended if he messes up you're name," he said . As we walked to what I assumed was our table because it was empty, we passed several other tables with guys and girls, some my age or older, and a few really young.

We passed a table that smelled like a Victoria's Secret store( hey a girls gotta steal what a girls gotta steal). When suddenly I saw
Him.

Oh sweet Jesus(I can't get used to this gods business) just looking at him made my heart beat faster and I felt so weird inside. I guess this is what it feels like to care about you, Shut up voice!

As I stared at him he turned and looked at me, his gorgeous blue grey eyes boring into my sea green ones. I could feel a blush coming on, wow this was all so new to me. I couldn't tell but I had slowed my walking considerably, Percy noticed though.

"Evelyn move your butt! Why are you going so sl..." I was still gazing at Adam so Percy just followed the path of my eyes and when he saw what I was staring at I saw fury flash through his eyes. In a second he was grabbing my arm roughly, it didn't hurt but it was still rude! He was dragging me passed gawking campers, the whole time yelling,"NO NO NO NO NO NO," I was so confused, I looked back at Adam and he had a frown on his face. weird, I thought. Percy was still dragging me because I wasn't resisting, but I got tired of his caveman like ways.

"Percy! What the hell?!? Get off me, why are you acting like this?!" I shouted at him. We finally reached our table and he sat down and pulled me down next to him.

"Evelyn. No. Boys. Ever. I swear I will kill you If I see you talking to a guy. Especially that guy. No kids of Aphrodite." He said this so seriously I was tempted to laugh. I had just met his guy and already he was being the 'overprotective' brother!! I had just been pouring my heart out to him and he just changes out of nowhere.

"What the hell Percy ?!"

"Don't talk to me like that!" He yelled back. Oh he was so full of it.

"Why are you acting so weird?" I questioned, now most the tables were listening intently on conversation.

"I'm sorry, it's just, I just got you, and I don't want to lose my sister to some stupid guy," He said sighing.

"Oh," I said, kind of shocked,"You're not going to lose me, I promise, I just 'got' you too," I laughed and he chuckled,"But you need to understand this whole 'guy' thing is new to me, It's hard for me to open up I people, I need to be given that chance."

"I get it," he stated calmly, wait was he going to loosen up on me??? "but I honestly don't care, no boys, ever, so you understand me?" he demanded.

"Will you just listen to me???"

"Nope I'm done listening, no boys until ever, I'm you're older brother therefore I am the man of the house, or cabin I should say." he said smirking.

Ohh I was so going to kill him!! "This Isn't over!" I practically screamed.

He didn't respond, he just smirked. I he pulled me up to go get food, it was delicious looking steak with mashed potatoes. I was in heaven, even in the foster homes we never ate things like this.

Before I could pig out he stopped me, "What?" I snapped.

"Get up, we have to go give the best piece to the gods." he explained.

"Are you kidding me??!?!" I was pretty pissed, but I did as I was told and I cut my juiciest slice of steak and walked over to a line that was forming.

"Woah, woah, woah, newbies in the back sis," Percy said, I sighed a frustrated sigh and walked to the back of the line.

In front if me was a girl, she had bright red hair and green eyes, she was kind of small, but she looked like a ball of energy as she was bouncing on her heels fiercely.

"Hi! I'm Hannah Johnson!!!" she chirped, her energeticness hurt my brain.

"Hi, I'm Evelyn Jackson," I said nervously, trust no one, the little voice in my head said. But I didn't listen, this was a new start, I needed I make new friends besides my brother, he already had friends, who he seemed to be laughing with now in line.

"Ooooooooh you must be Percy's sister, I mean like his sister sister, not like his sister, but like his sister sister, you got me?!" She blurted out so quickly I wasn't sure I caught all of it.

"Um ya... I guess,"I stuttered uncomfortably, I guess Percy sensed my discomfort because he walked over and put his arm around me.

"Hi I'm Percy," He said with a smile, he looked down at me a me with worry in his eyes.I nodded my head reassuringly, I didn't need my 'big brother' to help me in every situation.

"I know all about you!," said Hannah. Did she really just say that!?!? I guessed she realized what she said because she blushed deeply.

"Well then," Percy said clearly amused.

"Um-no-um-I mean I know you! Not all about you, as in I know Who you are, and you're name, and I'm talking really fast aren't I??"She was doing that fast talking thing again, I felt bad for the girl.

"Ya okay, Percy is going to be leaving now," I said while pushing him away.

"You sure ?" He said with a wink towards Hannah, but when he turned towards me his face was serious.

"Ya Ill be fine, now leave!" I said rolling my eyes at him.

He went back to his place in line. I turned back to Hannah, she was staring dreamily at Percy's retreating back.

It was my turn and I was the last person up. I had seen enough people do it to understand what to do. I had to drop my slice of steak into the fire, so I did, but you have to designate the food to your 'parent', but since I wasn't actually claimed so I decided to have a little fun.

"To the toilet god,"I shouted as I dropped in my slice of steak.

I walked back to my table to a chuckling Percy,"You shouldn't have done that," he smirked.

"Whatever it's not like he's actually claimed me or anything." I guess I had spoken too soon because all of a sudden Percy grinned and kneeled, I spun around and saw everyone doing he same thing.

"All hail Evelyn Jackson," Chiron's voice boomed,"Daughter of Poseidon!"

I looked confused at Percy, he looked up and mouthed, 'look up'. I did as he said and when I looked up I saw a glowing green hologram of a trident, but as it slowly faded it shifted into a toilet then vanished.

Well played Poseidon, well played .

-----------------------------------------------
Well what do you think??? Sorry I would have updated earlier but wattpad deleted why I wrote. anyway vote comment and all that jazz!