The Boy I Love

(a/n) Hey this is the second book to Stepbrother.So if you havn't read it please go read it. To let you know I,m starting this book right where I left it. So if you don't remember go read the last chapter to stepbrother.

Enjoy

************

(Lottie's Pov) (in the car)

I knew it would be hard leaving home, but not this hard. All I wanted to do was curl up in a ball in Harry's arms and cry. I couldn't believe I had chose Harry over my own father. The one who has been there for when mom left, all the hard times I went threw. The one who taught me about stuff a father shoudn't do, cause that's a mother's job, the father that worked so hard to help his daughter get threw this hard life, threw this rough world.

Now my eyes were waterier, tears threaten to spill. I looked over at Harry. He had a stern look on his beautiful face. Eyes locked on the road. I looked back down at my fingers. I had this question in my mind that had been there since  said who I had chosen.

'Why did I choose Harry?'  I mean I do like him and we have been dating bu- 

That's when it hit me. I chose Harry because........ "I'm in love with you" I said out loud.

"what" Harry asked eyes still focused on the road.

I turned to him "the reason I chose you is because I'm in love with you Harry"

He quickly looked at me then back at the road. "Really" he asked.

I was afraid to say the next thing "Yes really"

"You just realized that" I looked at him confused.

"What do you mean"

He pulled over to the side of the road. "what are you doing" I asked.

He turned to me and grabbed my hand. "Lottie I've........."

*******

(a/n) sorry its short but I will make them longer. *vote/comment*

1+ votes for next chapter