The Cabin (Chapter 6)

Start from the beginning

"Where have you been Hannah Benson? "Lexi stammered.

"Daniel was in a car wreck he was drunk and driving. "I said politely.

"What?? is he okay? he's stupid to get drunk then drive. "She said sternly.

"Yeah I know right. 

"So are you coming to my party this Friday? "Chris interrupted.

"Hmm I don't know I will talk to Daniel about it but I'm pretty sure he'll say no. "I answered.

"Everyone take a seat now. "Ms. Pam yelled.

"Well give me a call later then. "He said quickly before taking his seat.

I walked to the back of the class and took my seat next to a kid named Liam he's new I think I've seen him around my neighbor hood a few times but not a lot.

I took out my notepad and start my multitasking of the day doing some math on a piece of paper the teacher hands out and doodling on the other it passes the time much faster.

The bell rung signalling to get to our next period class I packed my stuff up in my binder and caught up with Lexi.

"Hey I don't feel like being at school want to ditch with me? "I asked.

"Hmm sure but can Chris tag along? "she agreed and asked.

"Sure. "I answered.

Lexi Chris and I both walked to the parking lot together and decided to take our own vehciles Lexi Chris and I both walked to the parking lot together and decided to take our own vehicles to the mall, I got into my car and started up the engine and sped off down the road with Lexi and Chris right behind me.

I arrived at the mall just before Lexi and Chris did and we all parked our cars and met up at the mall doors.

"Alright so anyone up for food? "I asked.

Lexi and Chris both nodded.

"Alright what's the deal? you two have been acting weird all day. "I stated.

"Hanna me and Chris are going out as in we're boyfriend and girlfriend now. "She rushed it all out but I could still understand her.

What no she did not say that she knows I have feelings for him there is no way she's serious about this not at all I've been in love with Chris since the day I met him she couldn't do that to me she's my best friend.

"Oh congrats I'm happy for you two. "I said. Lie lie lie lie lie I'm not happy at all I thought to myself.

Today has offically turned into shit my best friend is going out with the guy that I've been in love with for years and I'm with a abusive asshole who hits me.

Chris was about to say something before I cut him off.

"Chris can I talk with you privately please. "I asked.

"Yeah.

I grabbed him by his hand and dragged him out the doors and around the corrider.

"Alright tell me the truth are you and Lexi really going out? "I asked sternly.

"cupcake calm down. "He soothed.

"No I will not calm down when I thought Lexi was my best friend but it turns out she's nothing but a back stabbing bitch she knew I'm in love with you. "I said realizing I just gave away my secret.

Chris stood there in shock and processing what I had just said, How could I be so stupid and say all that? like come on Hannah your better then that.