Jobs and travel

We got so many questions last chapter--it was awesome! So, we'll go in the order that they were asked in. So, first up is _DoYouEvenInternet_, who asked, "Dream job? One of your favorite cities you'd love to visit (or have visited)?"

Also, for any of the questions we answer, we would love to hear how you guys would answer. We would love to get to know our readers!

So, first up! Dream jobs! We'll talk about that more in-depth when we answer LincolnPennyworth's question about college, but we'll give a bit of detail now.

Lindsey wants to be a writer. She loves to write (as you all know ;)) and she also wants to be an English teacher so she can make other people love to write too and help them get better.

Tiffany wants to be a business major and hopes to start her own website like wattpad for fanfic writers only. She thinks it would really help people work together on stories about their favorite shows and movies and books.

Chelsey wants to be an actress in movies!!! She's sooo good so we know she'll be one!

Ashley is still "on the fence" about being a lawyer like our parents, but she's really good at debating and so I think she will become one. She's also probably the smartest one of us. ;)

You'll see what cities we each want to travel to when we write about the Honeymoons in I Prooped  My Pants, but here are some places where we have been:

Our dad is from Koipuram (city--hopefully I spelled it right), Kerala (state), which is in South India, and we visited there last summer. It was so hot but it was awesome to see it. We've also been on a cruise in the Caribbean and to Niagra Falls. We love to travel!

Stay perky and keep those questions coming!