Payback (Part 2) Future!Rin Kagamine x Reader

********************

(Your P.O.V.)

A month has passed since Rin moved back into town, and I have stopped at nothing to get her attention...

Leaving notes in her locker, following her around, carrying things for her, and doing her homework. Which is bad. Because as president, I shouldn't be doing a student's work-

My thoughts were interrupted by someone bumping into me while I was walking down the hall.

It was Hatsune Miku, the school's most sweetest girl.

"A-Ah...s-sorry, prez. I should've watched where I was going." She said as she hurried to pick up a couple of books she dropped. Students watched what was going on, mumbling things about her being unlucky.

Something inside of me woke up.

"Hey, it's okay. I was the one day-dreaming." I gave her a warm smile and picked up one of her books, standing up.

She looked up at me with a surprised look and her cheeks lightly pink.

"What?" I held out a hand, which she gladly took and stood up.

"T-Thank you, student council pre-"

"Just call me (y/n)." I giggled and patted her head. The crowd gasped and looked at me as if I killed someone.

Miku smiled and looked over to the corner...what's she looking at?

I decided to look at where she was looking and I saw Rin, standing there with a small smirk on her face as she walked over to me with her arms crossed.

"What are you all smirky about?" I gave her a confused look.

She giggled and looked at Miku, who looked back at her.

"It was staged." The two girls said.

I raised a brow, "And why?"

Rin sighed and hugged me, nuzzling into my neck. I felt my face heat up from her actions.

"You're finally the person I believed you could be. If Miku were to bump into you a month ago, you most likely would've said something rude and kicked her books further away."

I blinked and went into deep thought...I guess she's right. Now that I think about all of the things I did and said to people, I actually feel bad about it.

"Well, I figured I should've just did the 'right' thing...since I was at fault. Which I did..." I looked at her, she was looking at me with a wide smile and a light blush on her cheeks.

"I think you've earned it ♡"

********************
A/N: Yay! I finally wrote this. I hope you enjoyed it! And jjddjjkk as always, if there's a mistake...I shall fix it later! (o'ω'o)ノ