Hot Tempered - Fem! Eren Jaeger x Reader

***************

"Bitch!" "Slut!"

(Y/n) and Eren were going at it again. Eren shoved (Y/n), "The hell? Don't touch me!" (Y/n) pushed Eren against the wall. "What are you gonna do about it? Dominate me?" Eren's eyes glared into (e/c) ones. (Y/n) blushed a bit as Eren pulled her closer.

"E-Eren?! W-what are you doing?" Both girls were blushing, but still glaring at eachother. "I wouldn't mind if you did dominate me! In fact, I'd be happy if you did, you dumb ass." (Y/n) gave the brown haired girl a confused looked, "I thought you hated me?"

The hot tempered girl blushed even more, "I do! I hate you because you're a dumb ass! You can't even tell that I'm crushing on you!" (Y/n) smiled and smashed her lips onto Eren's. Eren quickly kissed back, both soon began to make out, their hands all over each other.

(Y/n) pulled away, "...F-Feeling better?" Both were panting for a bit. Eren clinged to (y/n), snuggling her. "I hate you, (y/n)." The other girl smiled, "I like you too, Eren." The brown haired girl flashed a quick smile.

"Better than ever."

Eren said so quietly that only a person who truly listened could hear.

Anime: Attack On Titan

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Author's Note: In the beginning of the fanfic I used the word "r*pe" instead of dominate. I replaced the word today, on August 8th of 2020, because I realized how bad and damaging it is to casually use that word. On behalf of 14 year old me who wrote this fanfic five years ago, I apologize.