Imagine for chelsea

"CHELSEA! COME CUDDLE WITH ME!" My boyfriend, Harry, asked. We were on the tour bus on our way to Milwaukee for the boy's show for tonight.

"Alright." I said shrugging as I have lux back to Lou. I walked over to Harry and snuggled into him.

"Get a room." Louis said. I stuck my tongue out at him as he did the same to me. He was my best friend.

"Shut up." I said and he mimicked me. I rolled my laugh before turning my attention back to Harry. He was so beautiful. His amazing green eyes. Those perfect plump lips. Just everything. I love him. I want to tell him but, I want the moment to be perfect, special. We haven't said 'I love you' yet to one another.

"What are you thinking about?" Harry asked.

"You know.... Just... You." I said.

"What about me?" He said smirking. I starts to laugh before telling him to mind his own damn business but before I could say anything I felt something hit the side of the bus with such force and before I could comprehend what was happening I felt the bus rolling down what seemed to be a ditch.

"Ow!" I yelled out as I felt my ankle snap. Right after that I felt my arm snap as well. Things were flying all over the bus, bodies, glass, food. I felt pieces of glass cute my face, when finally we stopped rolling. Everyone was groaning including me.

I stood up and looked for lux to make sure she was okay. Thankfully Lou had protected her so well she wasn't wen touched. I helped them to the front of the bus before making sure the boys were okay. There were already cops and ambulances outside.

"Is everyone okay?" One of them asked.

"Yeah.." Everyone mumbled as they got off te buss except me.

"Alright we're going to flip the bus back over so make sure everyone is out." The fireman said. I looked around and Harry was no where in sight. I could feel my heart ache at the thought of him flying out if the bus somewhere. I moved a shit load of things looking for him before my eyes caught something thy broke my heart. Harry. Torso and down crushed. Underneath the bus.

His lower half of his body was stuck underneath the bus through the shattered window. I ran to him just as the bus started to be lifted up. I cried to damn much.

"Harry baby you're going to be okay, okay? I promise." I said. His eyes were open but he couldn't speak.

"Baby stay with me. Don't you dare leave me. Keep your eyes open okay? I'm here." I said.

*time skip to hospital*

Everyone was being treated for their injuries. I had a cast and a boot on. They put Harry in some kind of coma to help the healing process go properly and he won't have to feel most of the pain.

Everything I looked at his beautiful face I cried. He was all beat up. Scratched up face, casts on both of his legs. I felt so horrible. I miss him so much.

I carefully lifted up his arm and crawled in next to him. I cried into his chest. I suddenly felt his hand squeeze my waist. I looked up to see him smiling down at me. I started to cry again as I went in to kiss his beautiful face.

"Oh my god... You're okay... You're okay.." I said mostly to myself to reassure that this was real.

"Hey..." He said, "yeah... I'm okay... And..." He said. He was so weak. His voice was barley audible.

"What?" I said.

"I..." He started again. I sat up to look at him.

"What? Do you need a nurse?" I questioned. He shook his head no.

"I... I love you ... Chelsea." He said. I stared at him.

"I love you too Harold." I said smiling at him and kissing him again.

*time skip to 3 months later.*

I just had gotten my arm cast off about 2 weeks again but I still have my boot on. Harry has been GOIN to rehab so he could learn how to walk today. Today was his big day. He was going to find out how far he could go without any help.

I stood on The opposite side of the room, as he was going to try to walk to me. Harry was walking, without assistance. He was going slowly and you could tell it felt unnatural for him but he was walking and that's all TE mattered. The whole time he didn't break eye contact from me. I started to tear up as he was about 2 feet away from me.

"You can do it harry." I said as he began to grow really tired. That little but of motivation seemed to work as he now looked determined. He finally reached me and I hugged him so hard has he picked me up. I got a little nervous his legs wouldn't be able to handle my weight but he seemed like he wasn't struggling.

"God Chelsea. I love you. I really do." He said.

" I love you more harry. I really do." I said.

__________________________

Chelsea I really hope you liked it and teah. Requests are STILL open just so you know guys. Thanks again for reading sorry if it sucked and.. I don't know when I'll update next...