You say i love you for the first time

You and harry have been dating for about 1 year now. Whenever you were around him you get butterflies and whenever someone says his name you smile instantly. His touch sends chills down your spins and you always think about him.

"Hey [Y/N] wanna play candy land?" He asks you as you sat down on the couch, him joining you.

"Okay, but I think you're going to loose." I said smirking grabbing the game off the table.

"Oh whatever. I always beat you." He said smirking.

"And like always, I let you win." I said laughing. We walked into the dining room at my house that I share with my parents. I am only 17, he's 21... I'm turning 18 though on May 12 so. I'm surprised my parents approve.

"Let's start. I'm green." I said while taking my price out.

"Fine, I'll be blue." He said grabbing his piece.

*After The Game*

"HA! I told you I always beat you!" Harry chanted.

"Oh whatever! I so let you win.. AGAIN!" I yelled to him.

"Yeah, okay. It's okay that you're a loser." He told me.

"Oh whatever. I hate you." I said crossing my arms jokingly and walking back into the living room.

"Oh really? Because... I love you (Y/N).. A lot."he said walking over to me. I stopped where I was going and just froze. I didn't bear take another step. I slowly turned around to face harry.

"Y-you... Love... Me?" I asked in disbelief. I mean I love him so much too. I have loved him ever sense I layer eyes on him. I was just shocked he felt the same.

"Yes I love you. I have loved you ever sense the first time I laid my eyes on you. You're the most beautiful person on the inside and the outside. You're so caring and trustworthy and I can't help but fall for you every second of every day I breath. I love you so so much." He told me. I started to cry.

"Oh harry... I love you 100x more than you love me. I love you so much.. I always will." I told him.

The rest of the night we just hungout and watched a couple of shows and we finished the all the seasons of friends for the 4th time. God I love him.