He finds out your secret

I shoved my finger down my throat while the bathroom tub was running to drain out the sound of my gagging. Harry was down the hall and I didn't want him to hear.

We had just finished this meal that he made for our 1 and a half year anniversary. Of course, like always, I are to much. I figured I can take it OUTTA me just as easily as I put it in me.

"Georgia? Are you in there still?" I herd harry call out side of the bathroom. I wiped my mouth and turned the bath tub off.

"Yeah, one minute." I called back.

I ran to flush the toilet and went to the sink and filled my mouth with water to was out the taste and get rid of the smell.

I opened the door with a huge smile on my face. He looked at me and smiled back.

"You're so beautiful.... I love you.." He said. That was the first Tim he has ever said I love you to me. How could he love me? I can't even love myself. Of course I love him back.

"I.. I... I love you too." I said. After I said that he grew the biggest smile I have ever seen.

"I'm going to head to bed.." I said to him.

"Okay.. Good night." He said and kissed me cheek.

As I was walking to our room I felt dizzy and light headed. I had to stop walking.

"Georgia..? Are you okay?" Harry asked me. I could sense him walking towards me. Then everything went black.

________________________

I woke up and took in my surroundings. A hospital? Why am I in a hospital?

"Georgia? Oh my god you're awake. I was so worried." A voice said. I looked around and saw a curly head boy sitting at the end of it. Harry.

"What happened?" I asked him. His eyes saddened.

"Why didn't you tell me Georgia? I could of hoed you." He told me and grabbed my hand. What is he talking about?

"What..?" I asked.

"You... You're... You make yourself puke.. You're bulimic or... Or anorexic or something. Why? You're literally perfect. You're the most beautiful person I've ever saw in my life and I love you." He said with a single tear fall down his face.

".. I don't know... I just... I don't feel beautiful unless I'm skinny." I said.

"But you are beautiful. Everyone knows it but you.." He told me.

".." I couldn't say anything

"Look.. Please don't do this anymore. I love you and you're not only hurting yourself but you're absolutely breaking my heart." He told me. Which made me cry because I'd never want to hurt him.

"I'm sorry..." I said.

"Just promise you'll never do it again." He told me.

"I can't make you a promise that I know I can't keep.." I told him. His face fell.

"At Least promise that you'll At Least try to stop." He said. That I could do.

"I promise." I said. Then he kissed me.