~

We spent the last few days of June in the UK doing band stuff. Calum picked up the basslines pretty quickly and even suggested adding new bits. Ashton and I were surprised at this – as for Luke, he was too busy up his girlfriend's ass to care about us.

I knew I sounded butthurt and sore but I was.

When I suggested getting a girlfriend to him, I really didn't expect him to find someone like her. She was fucking hot – yeah, I'll give you that, but I didn't like her vibes and how she kept complaining that she couldn't go outside because of her anxiety. We all dealt with bouts of anxiety from time to time, yet she had to make a big deal out of it and annoyingly, Luke fell for it every time.

Because of Luke, Calum was spending a lot more time with me. Ashton headed over to LA first to catch up with Bryana which we were fine with – I mean, he'd done so much for us already and the man deserved a break.

"You okay? You've been working really hard to learn stuff for the tour," I asked, as we lay sprawled on top of each other on the couch.

He let out a small sigh, nodding. "Yeah, I'm good. Where are the other two?"

"Luke and Arseaylea? They went out for dinner."

"Mm, that reminds me, we haven't eaten yet."

"Pizza?"

"Do it."

We ordered pizza and loaded up Fallout 3. I whined to him about waiting till November for the new one to come out whilst we played, and ate. There was a lot of body contact, since we both got pretty into the game, so when Luke came back with his girl, he basically thought we were having sex.

"Guys, at least do it in a bedroom," he said, sounding somewhat hurt.

"We're just playing games!" I replied, perhaps a bit too quickly. Calum scoffed and shook his head, not even turning to look at him. "You guys wanna join?"

Arseaylea groaned. "Do you think we do? C'mon Lukey, let's watch a film or something," she begged, grabbing Luke's arm like a little kid. I winced, seriously hoping he wouldn't give in to her.

"Yeah, okay."

Fuck you, Luke.

"What do you want to watch?" he asked, putting his jacket down on the sofa.

"Um, I hope you guys don't intend on watching it here because if you hadn't noticed, we're playing a game?" Calum said full of sass. Luke raised his eyebrows.

"You guys can go upstairs and play it on your laptops."

The walking avocado smiled at him and placed a soft kiss on his cheek, sending sharp pains through my chest. "Ugh, c'mon Mikey. Let's go."

Luke

It hurt, so, so much.

I could barely breathe, watching Calum act as if he didn't know me.

His smile was now shown to someone else other than myself and that made me incredibly sad. I began to regret listening to Michael and getting a girlfriend, because if I'd known I never would have started.

Now, all I could do was sit and wait for things to play out.

When Arzaylea and I got home from dinner, Calum was laying on top of Michael and they were moving a lot because of the game. Seeing them like that wasn't exactly the best feeling for me, but what could I do? Go up to Calum and kiss him? Obviously not. He probably liked Michael more than me now.