Chapter 4

JHO'S POV

I slowly opened my eyes. Isang tingin lang ay alam ko na agad na nasa ospital ako.  Puro puti yung pader eh. Like duh. Halos tumira na kaya ako dati sa ospital. Kung character lang siguro ako sa wattpad baka tinanong ko na ang sarili ko kung nasa langit na ba ako.

"Nasa langit ka na beh. And I am an angel, a cute angel." I just stared at her with a what-are-you-saying look.

"Acute angel you mean." She pouted and I just smiled. Aww. So cute. "I said don't pout like that beh. You're like bibe talaga."

"Hmp."

"What happened?" I asked.

"You tell me what happened back there. You're like 'Ahhh!!! My head hurts!'. Like what the heck? That's not an ordinary headache beh. That's not an ordinary one. Really." Sunod sunod niyang sabi with matching hand gestures pa portraying what happened kaya hindi na ako makapagsalita. "Mind telling me what's going on?"

"Why didn't you ask the doctor? Itatanong ko ba sayo kung alam ko?" I rolled my eyes at her and crossed my arms. "Gamit gamit din ng common sense minsan beh. Baka mabulok."

"You're so rude."

"Well, I am me." I plainly said and raised an eyebrow.

"Actually I asked the doctor. He said he needs your medical background."

"W-what? Why?"

"Okay ka lang? Namumutla ka." She held my face...her hands... they're so soft...and warm... Wait, what?! "Wait, I'm gonna call a nurse."

"No. I'm fine. Let's just... go home. I still have classes today."

"You're joking right? After all what happened you're still gonna go to class?

"Uh yeah?"

"No." What?! Anong no?!

"You're not my mom. You're not telling me what to do."

"Well, I just called your mom. She told me to take care of you soooo I'm in charge." She smiled again, yung nakakabwisit niyang ngiti na halos mawala na yung mata niya sa sobrang singkit.

"What?! Why did you do that?!" Gosh Bea! You don't know what you did! Oh jeez. Now we're on trouble!

"She should know. Like duh. She's your mom."

"Ugh." I freakin' rolled my eyes on her. Siguradong walang kahihinatnan tong pakikipag-away ko sa kanya.

She's just smiling which gives me such annoyance when something hit my thought. Why is this happening to me? I mean... those sudden headaches... Let's admit, they're no ordinary headaches. And those dreams... that girl on my dreams... Who is she anyway? Her voice is surely familiar to me.

Oh yes! May naalala ako. "Did you saw the girl I was talking to? Before the... incident."

"Girl?"

"Yeah! The one who called me Lou---" I suddenly stopped and Bea just stared at me like finish your sentence already. "The one who called me by the name I don't even wanna hear."

"I don't know what your sayin. Nung makita kita, pinagkakaguluhan ka ng mga tao so I'm not sure kung sinong babae yung tinutukoy mo."

"Oh..." Sino kaya yun? Kung kausapin niya ako parang kilalang kilala niya ako. Is she someone from the...past?