First Night at the Hotel

I was really nervous about sleeping in the same bed as Jack. What kind of crazy thoughts will I have! I got in my pajamas and brushed my teeth while Jack was getting dressed. We got in the bed and I turned the TV on and put on my child hood favorite, Courage the Cowardly Dog. We watched Courage for a long time and then I started getting those thoughts. I was thinking that I was all alone in a bed with Jack. And if I wanted I could kiss him right now. I looked at Jack and he looked back at me and said, "You thinking what I'm thinking?" I said, "Probably not." And he said that he wanted to go to the hotel indoor pool. I said that I wanted to go too, so we did. I put on my bathing suit and waited for Jack to do the same. Then we went to the pool and when we walked in I saw that there was also a hot tub! I love hot tubs! So I ran over to the hot tub and got in. Jack went into the hot tub too and I started feeling tingly again and nervous. He was talking about the jelly fish facts that he learned and all I could think about was how I wanted to kiss him. I wondered if I had a disease that made me think this way so I asked Jack, "Is there a disease that makes you want to kiss somebody?" He laughed and said, "I don't know. Who do you want to kiss?" I hurried up and said, " Nobody, I was just wondering." I knew I shouldn't have asked him. Now he probably knows that I like him.