Unchained Feelings

***

If you were to choose a woman/man to love, who will it be? The woman/man of your dreams? The smart one? The party woman/man? The nerd? Or the woman/man you just met a while ago? I am sure that you would choose the best. Of course you would choose wise.

But if you were to choose your rival, who will it be? A stranger? Your friend? The closest friend? Your bestfriend? Blood is thicker than water. So what if your greatest competitor to her/his heart is your brother, or sister? Or your cousin? Or the person you never thought to be?

If people were given unlimited chances to choose what they want, there'll be no thrills, challenges, fears, or the unexplainable feeling when achieving something. There'll be nothing, just mere emptiness. That's the hardest thing about life, we were not given unli chances to choose who to love, who loves us back and who will be our greatest enemy. That's the scariest thing about love, easy to fall, but there's never an assurance that they will catch you. It's either you'll be broken or somebody else's will. Love's never been fair. Love is a trap. It's a test of who will last longer, love will test your patience.

Hindi ito kagaya ng exam na pwede kang mamili between a,b,c, or d. Isa lang. Kailangang isa lang ang piliin mo. So what will you choose, dun sa sasaya ka o dun sa masasaktan ka?

***