"You are so beautiful."

She looked back over her shoulder with hooded eyes. Damn those eyes look so sultry. He thrusts into her again and pulls back out. Slowly building the pace as he looks straight into his mates eyes. Seeing the love and passion in them.

"Hunt...please." Skye whimpered as felt so close to the edge.

Feeling his fingers rub her clit sent her over the edge. She cried out as pleasure seeped into every single part of her body. By the time she finished her legs shook and she could barely stand on them. But Hunt held her against his chest as he washed both of them clean.

Skye watched as he wrapped a towel around her and himself once they stepped out of the shower. She watched as he made sure she was dry. She felt so touched by his care of her. She kissed his cheek.

"What was that for?" He laughed.

"I love you."

He smiled. "I love you too."

~♦~

Skye looks at Hunt eating the breakfast she cooked for them. She's nervous about asking him about changing into a wolf. She is wondering how it happens. She is curious about the whole thing.

"Your thinking too loud."

She looked up startled to see Hunt smiling at her as he closed his newspaper. She blushed and smiled softly as she pushed her food around on her plate.

"Come on spit it out."

"Well...see I was curious about the whole being a werewolf now thing. I mean how do I change into you know a wolf or whatever we do."

Hunt smiled and took her hand in his. "It is natural to us. The wolf is a part of us but I will show you. Come on lets clean up and then we will go outside. It's a perfect day for running in the woods in our wolf form."

She smiled and stood up. They pack the dishwasher and walk out the back door into the yard. Hunt leads her across the grass and to the edge of the woods. She looks into the beautiful place. It seems to peaceful and calm. Only the sounds of nature can be heard. She really likes it here.

"You might want to get undress since clothes don't follow into the change. It's magic I guess but not that good." He smiled down at her.

She smiled and blushed as she looked around to see if anybody would see them.

"I have no neighbours for quite some distance." He laughed.

She blushed brighter and quickly took her clothes off. She stood naked with the sun warmth covering her. Hunt undressed and she couldn't help but marvel at his sexy body. No wonder he has that golden tan everywhere. Not one line. She giggled at the thought.

He cocked his eyebrow at her. "What is funny?"

"Well I just noticed you have no tan lines." She laughed.

He shakes his head as he laughs with her. His just so happy to see his mate happy and safe. That's all a male wolf wants for his mate.

"Alright come on let's do this." Skye was ready for the change.

"Okay now picture in your head a wolf shape. Since you don't know what colour your wolf is. You will have to picture the shape of a wolf." Skye nodded her head and pictures the shape of a wolf. "Now picture that wolf part of your soul is that wolf."

Nodding her head and picturing that as she closed her eyes without thinking. Then it hit her. She felt the wolf over taking her body. Sliding under skin and breaking through the surface like before but not as painful. More uncomfortable then anything. Feeling herself growing shorter and moving to four legs.

Mere seconds past when she opened her eyes. Seeing clearer and at a different level. Looking to Hunt and seeing him standing beside her. Well actually a black wolf now stands where he stood. Amber eyes looking at her. She looks down at her own legs. Chocolate brown hair like her fur.

Feeling a tongue lick her muzzle. She looks up to Hunt who smiled even in his wolf form. His tongue rolled out the side. She laughed which sounded like growling. She bumps her head against his shoulder.

'This is the feral form.' His voice fills her mind. 'There is also the anthro form where we stand up like a human but have wolf features. But first lets teach you things about this form.'

He ran off into the woods and she followed after him. She felt so free as she ran with him. He taught her how to hunt and to use all her senses. He played with her and she felt so good. So happy.

'Now try the anthro form. Picture yourself moving up to two legs like a human but with wolf features on your body."

Closing her eyes she gets the picture in her mind. She felt the change again. When she opened the she stood again. She looked at her arms and saw the fur covering them. Powerful wolf paws for hands and a wolf hair but she has long hair falling down my a mane. She looks to Hunter and see his powerful looking anthro form.

"This form is your strongest. The most powerful of the forms. This is where the humans got the myths about us from." His voice is deeper and growling.

"Wow." She looks at herself and him.

"Now let's learn."

Skye chased after him and could feel the power in her body. No weakness. She is really a werewolf. Not a human anymore. Her life has changed so much but she wouldn't change it for the world because she has the handsome and sexy black werewolf in front of her who has changed her world.