Chapter Fifteen

• Dedicated to all the beautiful curvy women in the world.

The gates. She never felt so happy to see the gates. They opened and they walked through. Home. This is her home and she felt it like a blanket. It surrounded her and made her feel so much better. She looked forward as she heard the front door open. Hunter.

She started running without even thinking. Her wolf yipped and was just as excited to see their mate. Hunter also ran to her. His big arms wrapped around her and held her tightly against his body. Tears fell down her cheeks as she buried her face in his chest. His scent comforted her.

"My Skye." He whispered into her curls.

"Hunt." She said as she looked up into his eyes.

He grasped her face in his hands.

"I love you." He whispered

"I love you too." She whispered back as he kissed her.

She knew she was home then and she knew she was safe. Everything was right in the world at that moment. Then she gasped as the baby kicked. Hunt must have felt it to because he pulled back with a shock look on his face. She placed her hand on her stomach.

"How? But you shouldn't be that far along." He asked confused as he placed his hand on her belly.

"The witch. The one who took me did this. She sped the birth up. I'm about six months. Just going by the size of it." She said

He was quiet as he looked at her stomach. He then dropped to his knees. He raised her shirt and kissed her belly. She couldn't help but smile and laugh softly.

"I don't care. Your safe and the baby is safe. That is all that matters." He said as he laid his head on her belly.

She smiled and brushed her fingers through his head. They were alone. Everybody was inside the house. She was happy they were giving them space. He stood up after a minute and took her hand in his.

"I better let the others see you and then I'm going to lock you in our room." He said. She laughed and smiled at him. "For at least a week, maybe more." He winked at her.

She laid her head on his chest as he put his arm around her. They walked into the house.

"About time you brought her in Alpha boy." Beatrix said as she faked scolded him.

Skye laughed and hugged her best friend. Beatrix held her.

"I'm sorry for what that bitch tried to do and did. I knew I should have killed her when we were kids."

"She is your sister. We can't choose our family. You have nothing to be sorry for." Skye replied as she pulled back.

"She won't get away with what she had done."

Skye nodded her head and squeezed her hand. Then everybody else hugged her. She felt so happy to be home and surrounded by such love. Charlotte reached her and had tears slipping down her cheeks. Skye smiled at her as tears fell down her cheeks. They hugged each other tightly.

"I..."

"Don't even say that you should have been able to protect me. They would have hurt you." Skye said as she pulled slightly back.

"I'm so happy you are home and the baby is safe." Charlotte said as she looked down at Skye's belly.

"Yes we are. Though we are a little further along then we should be but that doesn't matter. We're both healthy that is all that matters."

Charlotte squeezes her hand.

"We should leave the couple to each other." Liam said

"Yes we should." Charlotte smiled