I Got That Power

Seanix's POV

I gasp awake, hurting for air. I had just been in like a black pit for a few minutes before I woke up. Oliver and another boy were leaning over me. Suddenly, I don't know why, but I grasp onto Oliver, pulling him into a hug. Once I realize what I was doing I release Oliver and blush with embarrassment.

"S-Sorry, I-I just needed to feel something, to make sure this is real," I stumble over my words.

"It's okay,"  he replied, gently pulling me tighter, "It's all gonna be okay now."

"Thanks," I smile at him, releasing him from my grip, and look around at the people who hover over me, "What happened? The last thing I remember is a big blast, then darkness."

"Roman and Riker, they stopped your heart," the first boy says.

"But, Oliver and I combined our fire and ice abilities to restart it," the other one remarks.

"Oh, okay," I reply, "And you are?"

"I'm Kaz," he notes, "That's Chase, Bree, Skylar, and Oliver."

"The rest we can explain that back at Mission Command, right now we should get out of here," Bree suggests.

"Good idea, let's bounce," Skylar agrees. I try to stand up but falter to the ground.

"Here, let me help you," Oliver says, not waiting for my response as he helps me up, and wraps his arm around my side.

"T-Thanks," I reply, "Guess I'm still pretty weak."

"Hey, for what you've just gone through, you're the strongest person I know," Oliver says with a smile.

THE PENTHOUSE

"So you two are bionic, you two are superheroes, and you're an alien superhero," I reiterate as we arrive at the penthouse.

"Sounds about right," Kaz nods as Oliver helps me towards an elevator looking thing. Before I can respond with the blink of an eye it transports us to another place.

"Welcome to Mission Command, courtesy of the hyper lift," Bree says, "Also known as the basement." Oliver helps me in as we gather around a table.

"So, do you think there will be any side effects?" Skylar asks Chase while staring at me.

"I don't know, another scan is needed."

"Scan?"

"I can scan your body with my bionic abilities. It will only take a second, may I?" Chase asks, and I nod. Afterward, Chase looks dumbfounded.

"What? Am I dying? Haven't I already done that once today?"

"I don't know how to tell you guys this," Chase says, "But, I'm sensing high amounts of abnormal activity within Seanix's body."

"Well, what does that mean?" I ask standing up straightening up. Suddenly, I feel like I'm seizing. I start shaking uncontrollably.

"Seanix!" I hear Oliver scream, which only makes me back away from him.

"Get back! I don't wanna hurt you," I fearfully reply. The shaking stops, and my hands involuntarily rise. Red streaks and ashy fire start shooting out of one while waves of water shoot out of the other. They meet above my head, creating a frozen masterpiece. Once done, a cube made of the elements water, fire, and ice.

"Woah," Bree says.

"Woah," I agree. Kaz picks up the box, examines it, and places it on the table.

"Looks like someone has powers," Chase says.

"How?" Skylar asks.

"Wait, Oliver and Kaz brought me back with their fire and water abilities. They must have somehow combined within my body and given me powers," I conclude as they all stare at me, "What? I was always good at Biology in school."

"Pretty smart for a normo," Kaz impresseidely replies.

"Not a normo anymore."

THE END