Nightmare Dream

Oliver's POV

She needed me. I wasn't able to get to sleep, and once I finally did, oh, how I wish I hadn't. I didn't know her name, I didn't even know who she was, but I knew she needed my help. She needed me to save her.

So, as I slept in my room in the Elite Force's penthouse in Centium City I was transported to a deeper, darker part of the city within my dream. The subway station on 128th Street, to be exact. Where our worst enemies commence with their evil plans: Roman and Riker.

Behind a prison wall stands a girl with chestnut hair and chocolate eyes, which were wide in fear as the boys tower over her. Hands pressed against the bars of her cell, she cries.

"P-Please stop, if I'm just bait why keep doing this to me," she begs in a weary voice. They just chuckle at her pity.

"Oh, sweetie, that would ruin all the fun," Roman says, petting her face. She slaps his hand away making me laugh. I guess they can't hear me.

"If you want money, my mom isn't rich, I don't even know my father, please," she pauses, then whispers, "I-I have nothing."

"We don't need money," Riker says, then both boys look right in my direction, "We want them to see. They'll come for you-"

"-And that's when we'll destroy them," Roman says, "No one can resist saving a little normo." He clicks his tongue, nodding his head at Riker then towards the girl. Riker unlocks the barred door, bringing out the girl in chains. She whimpers. He grabs her hair, yanking her head back.

"Shut up," Riker commands, pushing her head back to the ground, causing her to falter to the ground on her hands and knees. He grabs her chains, tugging her towards a pole, and tightening the chains around it.

"And if they need any more incentive to come rescue you, Precious..." he says, putting his hand back on her face, then whipping his hand, revealing his powers, now showing a ball of electricity. She furiously shakes her head.

"No! Please stop!" she whimpers. His hand pauses.

"Hmm, you were right," Riker says.

"Told you it was easy to break even the strongest of normos," Roman replies. Right, when the girl breathes a sigh of relief, his palms light up and I see her start to shake as he sends waves through her body.

"Stop!" I scream, which doesn't make them stop, only makes Riker look at me. I try to use my powers, but for some reason, they aren't working here. Roman stops and the girl lays on the floor, still somewhat shaking and buzzing from the blows.

"Oh, Seanix," Riker says, nodding his head back and forth as if he pities her, then walks up to her, placing his finger under her chin so that her eyes look into his, "that's just the easy part of it," he grins.

With that, I awaken in a cold sweat, shivering. I still can see her eyes, wide and full of emotions she shouldn't have to feel. I groggily walk downstairs to the kitchen, seeing Chase on the couch thumbing with a tablet.

"Hey, couldn't sleep?" he asks me.

"No, I slept alright, but it was nothing but pleasant," I say, sitting down.

"Well, dreams are just dreams,"

"Yeah," I really wanna believe his words, but she just seemed so real. Seanix.