Predictions of Reality

Oliver's POV

Bree, Chase, Kaz, Skylar, and I all stand around the table in Mission Command. Chase starts pulling up something, a video from the looks of it.

"Alright team, we just received this video intel, a black raven dropped it on the porch," Chase starts.

"The box looks like the one Roman and Riker used last time," Skylar notes, with Chase nodding.

"Well, play it," Kaz says. Chase throws the video onto the flatscreen. The screen turns from black to the first shot of the video, revealing Roman and Riker, and someone among them.

"Seanix," I gasp, seeing the girl standing between my enemies.

"Who?" Kaz asks, having heard me, but Bree shushes him so we can hear the video.

Hello, Elite Force, Roman starts, Remember us? Roman and Riker here.

And we have a little friend with us, Riker smirks as she still stands in the same chains I remember her in, but this time, she seems more hesitant, and a lot weaker. It seems as though the boys are the only things keeping her standing upright.

Tell them about yourself, princess. She stays silent, looking off into the distance for a moment. Roman grips her chains tighter, constraining her body more, making her jump a little.

Tell them! Roman yells, more intense than his brother this time. She looks straight at the camera, her dark brown eyes burning a hole through my soul as I watch her, gloss rolling over her dead eyes.

M-My name is Seanix Perri, I am 16 years old, from H-Heights City, She says with a shaky breath, biting her lower lip.

"That's the next town over," Chase lets us know.

Tell them how you ended up here, Riker this time commands.

I was walking home from school, she replies to the camera, almost seeming ashamed, I paused for a moment, and... she stops, knowing at this point we can assume what happened.

And here we are, Roman says. She looks back down. Riker's hand lights up, and Seanix's head shoots back up, as eyes widen, looking at the camera. He holds his hand that's electrically charged close to her neck, like its a knife or loaded gun.

Now, if you ever wanna see this normo alive again, I suggest you come get her, Riker grins again.

You have twenty-four hours before she's nonexistent, Roman ends as Riker lifts his hand closer to Seanix.

No! she screams reaching out towards the camera before the video turns black.

"Seanix!" I yell, unable to contain myself, running to the screen as it darkens. I slam my fist against the wall.

"Do you know her?" Chase asks coming up to me. I turn to him.

"I was up last night because I had a dream, about her," I point to the screen, "They took her. Riker looked right at me, as he lit up her body with electric volts. All I could do was watch, my powers wouldn't work. I couldn't save her, I couldn't protect her from it."

"Don't worry Oliver," Skylar comes behind me, rubbing my back to comfort me, "we'll find her."

"She's an innocent girl, she doesn't deserve that,"

"No she doesn't, and we're gonna put a stop to it," Chase says.

"Let's go get some bad guys," Kaz grins, letting his hand catch fire with excitement.

"Suit up."