Voltage

Seanix's POV

Oh god, it hurts. It hurts so badly. I lay in the corner of my cell, my cage, whatever they call it, barely breathing. I've probably been lit up over a hundred times by their strikes. I've blacked out so many times I don't know how many days Roman and Riker have had me here. Heck, I don't even know what day of the week it is.

Speaking of the two devils they have come back. They open my barred door, wide open, not even bothering to check and see if I'm restrained in my chains, which I am. They know even if I wasn't I'm too weak to fight them anyways.

"Ready to get back to it?" Riker asks.

"She isn't gonna last much longer Riker," Roman says, "but she's a fighter, so a little rest should've gotten her back to a point where we can finally get back to it." Riker lifts me up.

"Yeah, well her time's almost up, they only have a few hours left," Riker slurs into my ear.

"Get away from me, can't you just leave me in here?" I ask, "It'd be better than what you two are doing to me."

"Still feisty till the very end," Roman observes, "I respect that," they hear some noises.

"I'm gonna go scan the perimeter," Riker replies looking around and winking at me, before leaving me with Roman, who stares at me as if I'm a juicy piece of meat.

"You know, it really is a such a shame we had to meet like this," he says, "you're pretty hot," he starts leaning onto me, his hands still gripping my chains.

"Stop it!" I order, but he just ignores me, instead pushing my body against the wall of the subway station, "What are you like 20?"

"18," he scoffs. His hot breath in my eyes makes me uncomfortable, and if I could I would scoot as far away from him as I could. His lips lean into me, roughly kissing my lips. He uses the chains to force my hands above my head, locking them in place as he continues to berate me with his mouth. He releases my lips, giving me some sort of relief, only to start attacking my neck.

"S-Stop," I beg breathlessly. He stops only to smirk and show off his electric powers to me, which I've become quite aquatinted with, making me squeamish.

"Would you rather the alternative?" I stay silent to his question as he goes back to kissing me.

"Please..."

"What are you gonna do about it Normo?" he asks, about to start again until Riker bursts in.

"Roman! We've got company."

"Oh, our guests finally arrived," Roman says confidently, "Sorry we won't get to finish this Seanix, too bad."

"Yeah so horrid," I sarcastically reply. He scowls at me, before grabbing my wrists and using them to guide me towards my prison, tossing me in like I'm a doll to be thrown around.

"Showtime!" Riker smiles as 5 people in blue and black suits storm the room. 3 boys and 2 girls stand opposite of Roman and Riker. The first girl with dark brown almost black hair, the second a dirty blonde intertwined with brown waves. The first boy with brownish-black hair, the one in the middle with dark brown, and the one on the end closest to me with copper hair.

The boy with copper hair looks right at my pleading eyes, and something about him brings me comfort and hope that I might make it out alive.

"Well, well, look what the cat dragged in," Roman sneers.

"Roman, Riker, let Seanix go," the middle one commands.

"Hmm, let me think about that, how bout no," Riker says.

"Leave her alone! She doesn't deserve this!" the one on the end closest to me shouts at them, startling me a little with his harsh tone and strong attitude, his demeanour seems like a quiet one.

"Well our father didn't deserve to be stripped of his powers but that happened too!" Roman shouts.

"You superheroes are the ones who deserve to pay, but for right now we'll take satisfaction in kicking you guy's butts," and with that a fight ensues. The black haired boy's hands start shooting fire, the one who was in the middle uses a light-saber looking device, the brunette speeds around, and the dark blonde uses a multitude of different powers.

"Not the strangest thing I've seen the past few days," I mumbled to myself. The copper haired boy runs towards me, placing his hands on the bars, as if he wants to reach out to me, but can't. I'm still pretty weak since Roman and Riker were shocking me less than a couple hours ago.

"Stand back, Seanix," Oliver says.

"Know my name from the video?" I choke out, assuming they watched it.

"Something like that," he mumbles, before ripping off the bars.

"Woah," I whisper, "Superman much?"

"Something like that," he repeats, this time with a warm smile and chuckle, he then takes my hand, making me cringe a little, making me think of the way Roman and Riker would lift me up, "It's okay, I got you." I take his hand, and he supports me, leading me out of the cell. Things seem to be looking up until someone screams his name.

"Oliver!" he turns to see his friends in trouble and quickly leads me to a corner.

"Stay here okay?" his blue eyes are wide with concern for me. I nod my head as he joins his team to fight the guys. They break into an intense battle. I just lay in the corner for some time, the boy who rescued me, Oliver, I'm now assuming is his name, didn't have time to free me of my chains before he was needed. I see Riker knock out some of the team while Roman tries to get the rest. I see Oliver get tossed backwards.

"Oliver..." I manage to croak out. Roman looks at me, remembering that I'm here. He struts up to me.

"Thought you could get away that easily," he chuckles, yanking me up by the chains as I whimper making me hate myself for sounding so soft, "You're still our prisoner. At least, now you're useful," he looks at his brother, "Riker! Now!" he shouts. His brother comes up next to him.

"You heroes had your chance to save her," Riker says as the team stands, "Time's up." Roman shoves me into the middle of the room, causing me to fall on my hands and knees, like a week little slave. They link arms and start turning into what looks to be a black tornado laced with electricity.

"You don't scare me! I've seen it all from you two!" I shout using all the quaint strength I have left.

"You should be!" one of them shouts back, I can't tell which from the storm.

"Get ready for a truly electrifying time!" another shouts. The electrical tornado grows stronger and stronger, and a wave slowly starts coming from it, towards me. Then, suddenly all at once it attacks me.

"Seanix!" someone shouts before I feel the most voltage I've ever felt in my tortures and turmoils from Roman and Riker.

The world goes grayscale as I see the tornado fade. I feel my body shiver and shake with electrical currents coursing through my bones. I've held on for as long as I can. I get colder, the world turns darker, then all at once becomes a black hole.