“So you are the new girl?” she looked angrily at me. I nodded.

“You think you can fit here, in her place then you so mistaken. You can never take her place” she glared at me and left before asking her who is she? And what she is talking about?

Just then I was hit by a paper. I looked at it and opened it. The writing is kinda messy and not at all clear. But I managed to read to it. It says: It’s just the trailer… the movie is still on

What movie? I turned to see who has thrown it. But no one looked at me. I saw the girl who warned me still glaring at me. I turned to my original position and began to do my work.

Finally the detention was over; I ran to my bicycle and paddled it and reached home. I opened the front door to see Jenny watching TV. I felt so warm watching her, finally someone there to talk to me sweetly.

“Hey Jenny” I called out. She turned to me and smiled.

“Hey honey, how school was?” she asked me excitingly. I nodded and sat next to her and relaxed. She gently laid her hand over my shoulder and looked smiling at me.

“So trouble?” she raised an eyebrow at me and said teasingly.

“Yeah, a lot” I sighed and described her everything that happened today. She laughed in many situations and she cooed me in many other. We chatted for a while.

“So first day was tough” she asked me finally.

“Yeah, a bit. No one actually thought of making friends with me… yeah, except one. Her name is….. Yeah Jessica” I said.

“Oh you met her. She is such a lovely girl” she said excitingly.

“Yeah” I nodded” I think I will freshen up and come” I left her and went to the room.

Warm feeling crept in me as I saw my room. I removed my dress and went into the shower. Hot water massaged my body and after a while I dried myself and wore my night dress. I sat in the balcony and took out my guitar outside. I placed my book before me and positioned my guitar in my hands.

With few minutes I began to play it along with my favorite song. When I finished I heard claps coming from the nearby balcony. I turned my head to saw a guy, very handsome guy with green eyes looking at me, a sweet smile on his lips and wore black t-shirt along with shorts.

Wait… he was the creepy guy from today. What he is doing here?

Austin:

“Dude, stay with me today” Jay glanced at me and asked me.

“What? Like a night out?” I asked him curiously.

We were at the basketball practice session, where we finished it and laid down on the wooden floor.

“No, not like that, but I don’t want to stand her” he said irritatingly.

“Who? Summer?” I asked him while stood up as it was time to leave.

We walked to the locker room and showered. I changed into my black t shirt and grey shorts. Jay also changed into his blue shirt and black jeans.

“You met her?” he eyed me.

“Yes man, we share our first period, I just saw her… that’s it” I held up my hands in surrender.

“Okay, fine. Come let’s go home” he took out his bag and we went to my car.

Within few minutes we reached Jay’s house and I parked it in the parking place. While walking to the door, I felt someone in the balcony. I glanced at it to see Summer wearing her night dress, lose hair and setting something. She looked beautiful in her dress.