It's Not Easy To Keep a Secret Contained

Takano's P.O.V.

    I opened my eyes and my vision was sort of blurry. As soon as my vision adjusted, I looked right in front of me and I saw my beautiful husband, sleeping peacefully. Memories of last night flashed back into my head. I decided not to get up until my adorable husband woke up so, I continued to stare at his beauty. The way his silky, brown hair falls perfectly onto the pillow and the way he sleeps with a soft and beautiful expression. Words cannot describe how much I love my beloved Ritsu.

    I pulled his slender yet, slightly rounded frame close me. A few moments of silence later, I felt my little uke shifting a bit. I looked at his face and that's when I saw his gorgeous emerald eyes open.

"Good morning, Ritsu." I said in a sweet tone."Good morning, Masamune." He responded cutely. I leaned in and so did Ritsu as we shared a sweet kiss.

"Start getting dressed, I'll make breakfast." I said as I gently pressed a kiss on his forehead. I got up and got dressed since I wasn't wearing anything because of last night's activities. I walked out of the room and I began to prepare breakfast. I decided to put a lot more effort in Ritsu's plate since he's pregnant.

A few minutes later, I finished cooking our breakfast. "Ritsu, breakfast is ready." I called. I set everything on the table and after I finished setting the table, my beloved husband came out.

"Wow! That looks delicious!" Ritsu said in a cute voice. We both took our seats and began to eat. "Hey, Masamune?" He asked. "Yes, Ritsu?" I responded.

"I was wondering, who was the one who set up our bedroom last night?" He questioned as he blushed at the mention of last night. "You know how I told you that Yokozawa helped out with the picnic? Well, his lover, Kirishima, actually helped out with the bedroom." As soon as I finished my sentence, Ritsu immediately blushed very hard.

"Wait! So they knew that we were gonna...you know...?" He said, standing up from his seat. I nodded at his question and then he turned a dark shade of red.

"GAAAAHH! I've never been so embarrassed before!" Ritsu yelled."Hey, it's not like they don't have sex. Though, I didn't consider last night as having sex, I considered it as making love." I said with a calm tone and expression.

"I-I was...kind of... thinking the same thing." Ritsu said as the red in his face slowly faded away, his face now turning into a soft pink. Ritsu sat back down and I leaned over the table to kiss him on the cheek.

"We should keep eating before our food gets cold." I stated.

Onodera's P.O.V

    I resumed eating as I thought about the events from last night. Sure, I do kind of find it embarrassing that Kirishima-san helped out with the bedroom and he knew the reason why Masamune wanted it all done. Overall, what he did was very romantic and last night is something that I don't wanna forget.

I finished my breakfast, placed my dirty dishes in the sink, and sat down in the living room. Masamune shortly joined me and turned on the T.V. He pulled my body close to him, placing his hand on the curve of my stomach.

"Masamune?" I spoke to get his attention. "Yes, Ritsu?" He responded. "I-I'm kind of worried about going to work tomorrow." I admitted.

"Why? What's wrong? Are you feeling sick again?" Masamune asked with concern in his voice.

"It's not that I'm getting sick again. It's just that...what if Kisa, Mino, and Hatori find out about my pregnancy? I mean, look at me! I'm only three months along and my baby bump is growing." I stated. Masamune had a thinking expression that I'm pretty familiar with.

"Well, we could always buy bigger clothes. Besides, the baby bump isn't that big yet. So, I don't think there's a need to buy bigger clothes at the moment." He suggests.

"Yeah, I guess you're right." I sigh and resumed watching T.V.

The Next Day...

    Masamune and I walked inside of Marukawa and by the time we walked into Emerald, I was attacked by Kisa-san.

"Ritchan! Where were you?! Mino, Hatori, and I were worried about you." I gently got him off of me and said,"You see, I haven't been feeling well at all, so the doctor said that I should stay home." I said with a little bit of nervousness in my voice, hoping Kisa didn't hear it.

"Well, I'm just so glad you're back! You see, Takano-san has been even more of an airhead than usual and he's been yelling at everyone for the most littlest things. On Friday, I was tapping my pencil as I was making corrections and he threw a paperback book at me. But, I knew it was because he missed seeing you at work." After Kisa said that last sentence, I felt my face get warmer. Kisa-san and I sat down in our seats and we both began working.

An hour later, I rushed to the bathroom to vomit. When I returned, everyone in Emerald looked at me with concern. I shrugged it off and resumed working. For the past two hours, I've been running to the bathroom and returning and it's been repeating. I rushed to the bathroom and puked once more. I got out of the stall and washed my face. I looked into the mirror and saw Kisa.

"H-Hey, Kisa-san. I-Is there something wrong?" I stuttered."Ritchan, for the past two hours, you've been running here and back to the office and I'm starting to get really worried about you. What's going on?" He asked as his eyebrows furrowed in concern.

"If I tell you...you might never see me the same way and might not wanna be my friend anymore." I said as I choked back on tears.

"Ritchan, you are my best friend, there is nothing that will ever make me stop being your friend. Please, tell me." Kisa said as he placed his hands on my shoulders.

"Alright...I'm...I'm...I'm...I'm pregnant. If you don't believe me...look." I said, pulling my shirt up to expose my three month baby bump. Kisa's brown eyes widened.

"Y-You and Takano-san are actually having a baby?" He said, still in shock.

"Yes...i-if y-you never want to talk to me again...I'm fine with that..." I said tears began to stream down my cheeks."Ritchan, I just said that there is nothing that will ever make me stop being your friend. I don't know how this is possible, but all I know is that I am extremely happy for you and Takano-san!" Kisa said as he pulled me in for a hug.

"Thank you, Kisa-san." I said as I hugged him back. I pulled out of the hug and we walked back to Emerald.

Whew! I'm finally done with this chapter! I think I might die at any second. Anywhoo, I apologize for not updating this story and Ask and Dare The Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi Characters, it's just that I've been either busy or still suffering from writer's block. I will try my best to update both of my stories, but please respect that I won't be able to update both of my stories ASAP. Well, I'll see you in the next chapter! Bye! -VinciblePine95