Fear & Fun Times

The Very Next Month...

Onodera's P.O.V

    Lately, I've been vomiting a lot and having a lot back pain, for some reason. Masamune insisted that I should go see a doctor but, I rejected that idea many times. Ever since I started vomiting, I refused to eat more than three bites of my food which, worried Masamune even more. Last night, for instance, was kind of wacky.

Flashback....

    Masamune was cooking dinner in the kitchen while I watched whatever seemed interesting to me on TV.

"Ritsu, dinner's ready!" My husband called. Masamune set the plates on the table as I sat down."Itadakimasu!" We both said then started eating, Masamune was eating at a normal pace while I was eating at slow pace and I caught him a few times looking at me. I only ate three bites of my food and just when I was about to leave the table, Masamune grabbed my wrist.

"Um...Is something wrong?" I ask him."Yeah, why haven't you been finishing your food lately?" He said with concern in his voice.

"I-It's just that I-I'm not that hungry." I lied and he didn't seem convinced at all. I tried getting out of his grip but, he ended up pushing me down on the floor and he had a big piece of his food.

"W-Wait a minute! Get off!" I said trying to get him off of me."Ritsu, I wanna know what's wrong, can't you see I'm worried about you?" He said trying to get the piece of food in my mouth.

"Alright, I'll tell you! I-It's just that I'm scared that I'll throw up and then faint." I finally said and then Masamune's eyes were wide.

"Oh, Ritsu. I know but, you'll faint if you don't eat too. Look, if you throw up tomorrow then I'll be forced to take you to the hospital. Okay?" He said.

"Alright." I mumbled sadly. Masamune moved his hands down to my abdomen and began tickling me so I could get my mind off the situation."HA HA HA! Masamune...HA!..Sto-HAHAHA!" I laughed and that's pretty much what was going on for the whole night.

End of Flashback...

    After last night, I began to eat regularly which may have made Masamune relieved. Once again, I woke up to find myself in Masamune's arms. I was about to relax but then, I felt the urge to vomit. I ran to the bathroom and puked my guts out.

Takano's P.O.V

    I was having a wonderful dream until, I was woken up by a another retching sound. I quickly paced to the bathroom and saw Ritsu vomiting again.

"That's it, Ritsu. I have no choice but, to take you to the hospital." I said once he was done.

"B-But, Masamune, I probably ate something bad." He said trying to make an excuse."Ritsu, this has been happening since last month. What if you have something serious and we don't know about it?" I said as I helped him up.

"Alright..." Ritsu said then clutched his stomach. We exited the apartment then, got into my car. We drove in silence but, at least I got to think. Ritsu...I hope it's nothing that'll tear us apart...

Hi! I apologize for a few things: One, I'm sorry if this chapter is short. Two, I'm sorry that Takano's point of view was short. Three, I'm sorry if you were expecting this chapter to come out sooner like my other stories, it's just that I only had a tiny bit of writer's block and I had to read a lot of Fanfictions just to get some ideas . So, I would really appreciate some ideas from you guys! Until next time! -JoselynMartinez3