Signs

Hi, guys! I decided to do a sequel about what happens after  Takano and Onodera get married and I promise that no one is gonna try and kill Onodera. Enjoy!

Onodera's P.O.V

Flashback...

"Takano Masamune, do you take Onodera Ritsu to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The priest asked him "I do." "And Onodera Ritsu, do you take Takano Masamune to be your lawfully wedded husband." The priest says to me."I do." I answer."I now pronounce you man and husband, you may kiss the husband." As soon as the priest finished, Takano kissed me as everyone cheered. Then, we ran outside and into a car as soon as everyone got outside, I opened the car window and threw the bouquet into the air, the girls went crazy trying to catch it but, Kisa was the one who caught it and was hugged by Yukina. The car began to leave and everyone said,"Enjoy, your honeymoon!". After that, me and Takano's life as a married couple began.

End of Flashback...

Hi, I'm Onodera Ritsu and I am now 26 years old. A year ago, I was recovering from a stab wound I got from Haitani Shin. While Masamune was at Marukawa, I stayed home but then, Haitani turned out to still be alive and found out where we lived. So when he found out, he began doing 'things' to me but then, Masamune came and killed him...for good! He was glad that Haitani was dead but, he was extremely worried for me because I was at a higher risk of dying than the first time I was kidnapped. Then, it was a miracle that I actually lived through all of that. After all that, Masamune proposed to me the day after I was released from the hospital and then we got married a month later. Everyone was back to normal as if nothing had happened, I even returned back to Marukawa.

My eyes began to open and as soon as they adjusted, I remembered that I had passed out last night from exhaustion and Masamune had to carry me all the way from Marukawa to our apartment. I noticed that I was looking down so, I looked up and saw my husband looking at me with loving eyes.

"Good morning, my dear." Masamune says in a loving voice as he cups my cheeks using his big, warm hands and I blushed. "G-good morning, Masamune." Jeez, I can't talk properly when he does stuff like this.

    "You're so cute, Ritsu." He said he kissed my forehead and stared into my eyes with a loving gaze and a heartwarming smile. I couldn't help but stare into his amber eyes, there's something about them that I like.

Takano's P.O.V

Man, I must be the luckiest guy to be married to someone like Ritsu, he is a cute person once you get to know him... actually, he's cute all the time, no matter what he does. I enjoy spending each and every moment with my beloved Ritsu. To be honest, I'm kind of scared that someone will hurt and take him away from me and unlike last time, I let Ritsu out of the house but if it's a trip, then he has take me along with him. No matter how much I worry, I don't let that thought get in the way of our married life because I don't want thought to get me and Ritsu into an argument.

I continued stare into my lover's beautiful green eyes but, then he got up and said, "We should start making breakfast." I gave him a 'Seriously?' look.

    "More like, I should start making breakfast. You can't even cook." I said with a smug look.

    "S-shut up! Let's just go eat, we also need to get ready for work." He said as he quickly changed out of his pajamas.

    "It's Saturday, you idiot." I pointed out."J-just get changed and start making breakfast." He said as he blushed in embarrassment and started to head toward the kitchen.

I began getting dressed as well and I head towards the kitchen."So what do you want to eat." I asked."Hmm...I want eggs with lettuce and soy sauce on it." Ritsu responded as I made a disgusted face.

    "Really?" I said as Ritsu sat down at the table."Yeah! Now start cooking!" He said with excitement which was odd."Okay..." I said in a awkward voice. Seven minutes later, I finished cooking and brought the dish over to him.

    "Itadakimasu!" He said then started eat."Yummy, this is so delicious! Want some?" He asked me.

    "Uh...no thanks and I didn't think you were serious about eating that." As soon as I said that he continued eating. Five minutes later, he finished everything and head straight to our room while I was washing the dishes then, I heard a retching sound. I ran out of the kitchen and heard it again but, it sounded like it was coming from the bathroom.

    "Ritsu! Are you okay?" I said as I walked in and saw Ritsu on the floor with his hands wrapped around the toilet.

    "Yeah, I was just feeling a little nauseous that's all." He said then began to vomit again. I walked over to him and I began rubbing his back gently."Here." I said as I passed him a towel that was nearby. I hope Ritsu doesn't get really sick...  

Well folk that's the first chapter of A Small Bundle Of Joy, if you have any ideas for future chapters feel free to comment or send me a message. See you in the next chapter! -JoselynMartinez3