The Cat's Out Of The Bag

Onodera's P.O.V

    "Onodera-san, you may not believe this but... that is your baby." Dr. Kusama said as my eyes widened in shock. 'I'm pregnant?! ' I kept on screaming the same thing in my head.

"D-Dr. Kusama, t-that's impossible. I-I'm a g-guy!" I said having a mini panic attack.

"Onodera-san, now's not the time to panic. Right now, we should discuss this with your husband." Dr. Kusama said calmly but, I could tell he was very shocked about the whole situation.

"Um...Okay but, can you give me a minute before you bring him in?" I asked. "Alright." He answered before exiting the room.

'I-I can't believe I'm pregnant with Masamune's baby! I don't even know how this is possible! Wait...maybe this isn't so bad, starting a family could be be a good thing but, what if Masamune has a different opinion?!' All these thoughts ran through my head and I got a little dizzy so, I decided to just relax on the hospital bed until Dr. Kusama returned with my husband. I hope this goes well...

Takano's P.O.V

    After the nurse took Ritsu, I sat in the waiting room in silence. 'What if he's diagnosed with a deadly disease? What if it's about his recent injuries? ' All these thoughts ran through my head but, they were all negative thoughts. A few minutes later, a voice called.

"Anyone here with Onodera Ritsu?" I looked up and saw Dr. Kusama, again.

"Dr. Kusama, it's great to see you again. How's Ritsu?" I asked with a slight hint of worry in my voice.

"Don't worry, your husband's alright but, there's something we need to discuss altogether. Come with me." He said as I got up to follow him. A minute later, we finally go to the room Ritsu was in so, I sat next to him and stroked his forehead lovingly.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" I asked gently. "I'm doing well." He answered in the most sweetest voice I ever heard.

"Masamune, there's something you need to know." Ritsu said looking down."What's wrong?" I asked him now getting a little more worried, but he just stayed silent.

"Ritsu, please tell me what's going on." I said as I gently took a hold of his small hand.

"Masamune, have you ever considered starting a family?" He asked.

"Well, I would be more than happy to start one with you, but what does that have to do with anything?" I asked now very confused but, he stayed silent for another minute, took a deep breath and said,"M-Masamune, I don't know how to tell you this but, I-I'm...pregnant."

No One's P.O.V

    After Ritsu said that, Masamune amber eyes widened in shock."Ritsu, are you serious?" Masamune asked but then, his emerald eyed lover began to cry.

"Y-Yes...*sob*...I-I understand i-if you...*sob*...want to l-leave m-me." Ritsu said which made Masamune hug him tight.

"I would never leave you for anything like this, I want to start a family with you. I love you so much, Ritsu." Masamune said with love in his voice which made Ritsu calm down a bit.

"R-Really?" The brunette man said in the most sweetest voice so, the raven man cupped his husband's cheeks and kissed his lips gently.

"I really do mean it." Masamune whispered.

"Ahem." Ritsu and Masamune looked to see Dr. Kusama sitting on a chair and how the couple forgot all about him.

"Takano-san, would you like to see your baby?" Dr.Kusama asked and started to see Masamune smile brightly.

"Yes, I would." As soon as he responded, Dr. Kusama redid the process.

"Wow, I can't believe I'm having a child with the one I love." The amber eyed man said."I'm glad too." Ritsu whispered.

Well, that's the fourth chapter of A Small Bundle Of Joy. I hope you guys are enjoying it so far and I am so sorry that I this chapter took forever to post it's because of school and a tiny bit of writer's block. See you in the next chapter! Bye! -JoselynMartinez3