Collin's Story - Part 5

I.....I just.....Why.....Why does this keep happening to me.....

WHY?!

-_______________________-

Armen left the house by himself to the Library, he told me that he wanted to go by himself, I don't want him to get hurt, I wanted to be with him to be safe but at the same time I don't want him to get hurt by me. My rejected parents are still ignoring me like I don't know, 2 or 3 weeks, wow... My vision are getting blurry, Herobrine use my body for a little bit of time, soon I am going to be corrupted by him. I don't know what's going to happen to me, probably controlling me as always.

I was outside of the house, its almost night time and Armen hasn't come home, I don't know what is taking him so long, every time I get possessed by Him, he always goes for Armen, I wanted to know why he wanted to kill my little brother. I kept getting headaches, it only hurts little bit but it gets worse, every time I look at the mirror, I just see myself, my right eyes are turning white, I am turning a monster...No...this thing is making me a monster, if there's a only way to stop him.

I leaned against the fence, still waiting for Armen to come back, Mom and Dad are talking upstairs, I have no idea what are they talking about but I don't care. Right now I am starting to get headaches, it starting to get worse and worse, I putted my hand on my head, tears are forming in my eyes, it's too painful. My right eyes started to glow, I knew that he is going to control my body, he is probably gonna use me to kill Armen just like always.

I felt myself no control anymore, my arms are by my sides (which I don't know how to say it or explain it :P), I began to walk and went inside the house. I could see my parents upstairs talking, I went into my room and grabbed the sword, and then start heading straight to my parents. I tried to stop Him from what he was doing, I can't, as I got upstairs, my parents looked at me, shocked and scared.

My Dad grabbed the sword right beside the bed, he pointed the sword at me, using it to fight or protect, I felt myself smirk at him, I ran towards him and swung my sword, but he block the attack. Herobrine knows what to do, again and again swing the sword at my Dad, making him feel tired but he didn't give up. As he was about to swing at me, I swung my sword and knock his sword off of his hand as it crash into the window, yet I strike the sword at him as it made a big cut on his chest.

I tried to scream telling him to stop, but no words came out of my mouth, Dad started to bleed, he backed up trying to get away from Herobrine but he stab him. I could see fear in his eyes, blood are coming from his mouth and the wound on his chest, Herobrine took out the sword from Dad as his corpse fell down, not moving. Tears are streaming down on my cheek, I don't want to see this no more, I had enough of this.

My Mother is standing there, all scared and trembling, tears attending down to her face, she couldn't do anything, just nothing. I felt myself waking toward her, she continue backing up until she hit the wall behind her.

I swung my sword at her, blood splatter on bed and walls, she hold her wounds trying to make the blood stop bleeding, but He didn't let her. I started stabbing her over and over, her scream was too much, I could hear Herobrine laughing, louder and louder as it gets. The screaming stops, my eye stop glowing, I gain control, right in front of of me was Mom, her eyes where wide open with fear. My hands, clothing, some bloods are on my face, there are everywhere, I dropped the sword and cried, why does this have to happen to me...WHY?!

why....

-____________-

I buried my parents corpse outside, I don't want anybody to see what had happen in the house, the blood are still there but I don't have time to clean it up, Armen will be so scared to see me like this. I wrote a letter for him, telling him that I killed them, telling him that I am Sorry, but I am no longer control, I shook my head saying no over and over, I knew what he is gonna do.