Do you remember

*4 weeks later*

I've been staying with Chaz Ryan and Janey but I can't hide from Justin forever He's called and texted so much I had to change my phone number Sometimes when I'm with Ryan or Chaz and Janey and he drops by so I just hide in a room until he leaves

♬ Justin's POV ♬

my life right now Oh it's SHIT I miss her I should've know Nathan planed this how I want to beat the shit out of that little motherfucker! Scarlett changed her number and right now I don't even know were she is I cry myself to sleep cause of how stupid I was I had no right to call her a whore she's not she's my princess all I want is to have her in my arms feel her kisses hear her laughs I just want her!

♧Chaz's POV ♧

"Chaz..." I heard a sleepy voice I turned around to see Scarlett waking up it was around 2 in the morning I was watching tv cause I couldn't sleep "Umm Yeah?" I scratched my head "I'm hungry! " she pouted I giggled "Um what do wanna eat?" I asked "Can you go get me a pizza please? " she gave me a puppy face "Okay fine be right back. " I gave her a smile then put my shoes on I walked a couple blocks since there was a pizzeria a couple blocks away from my house I kept walking till someone bumped into me "Hey watch were your- " I looked up and saw Justin wearing a black hoddie his eyes were red and puffy "Justin what wrong why are you crying?  what are you doing it 2 in the morning. " I asked "Just going for a walk what about you?" he wiped his tears "dude I hate seeing you like this! here give me your phone!" I demanded "what why?" he gave me a confused look "Do you want it or not?" I raised an eyebrow he reached in his pocket and pulled out is white iPhone of course his screen saver was a picture of him and Scarlett I added a new contact Scars new number then I put in her new phone number I gave him is phone back "What how why?" he questioned me "If you tell her I gave it to you I'm dead so Shh." I put my index finger on my lip "BTW don't call or text her 24/7 or she'll change her number! " I warned him "Oh my God Thanks man!" He smiled "BTW where are you going?" he kept smiling SHIT I can't tell him "Um I'm hungry so Ima get a pizza you know me I'm a fat ass " I laughed "Oh Okay Well cya I'm getting sleepy " woohoo he believed me!

♥Scarlett's POV ♥

My cravings were starting every now and then Chaz was so sweet tho 5 minutes later Chaz came in with a pizza box the smell of pizza filled the room I ran over to him and took the pizza out of his hands I placed it on the table I picked up a slice and took nibbles out of it I finished my pizza and headed back to sleep

☆ Ryan's POV ☆

*2 day later*

"Aye BRO I can't I have to see her! " Justin cried in his hands I knew Scarlett was a Chaz s house "Dude she's at Chaz 's house I just want you to know -" he cut me of "Thanks BRO !" he got up and ran out the door

♬ Justin's POV ♬

I got in my Ferrari and speeded off I was exceeding the speed limit but I didn't give a FUCK!

I heard a loud crash my surroundings started getting blurry and I blacked out

♥ Scarlett's POV ♥

I was watching the vampire diaries then Chaz ran in panicking "Let's Go!" he yelled "Huh whats happening? " I said running towards him "Justin he was in an accident! " he grabbed his keys my heart shattered is he hurt will he be Okay all these question going through my mind.

when we got to the hospital crying fans were surrounding most of it they had securities had the the entries blocked only family and friends were able to get in

we waited and waited the doctor came back "Doctor how is he?" I jumped up from my chair "We'll he's Okay but he had major damage in the brain area so were not sure what we'll be expecting our theories are that the least he'll forget parts of memories. but you can go board him." he gave me a weak smile "I'll go!" I said standing up the nurse gave me the room number of Justin's room I got to the room and slowly opened the room the room was empty except for the bed and Justin I walked closer to Jim his face had scratches and cut all over I as stroked his cheek his eyes fluttered opened "JUSTIN!" I cried "S-scarlett right?"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

ooooo

^O^                         (⊙o⊙)

ahhhh

3 stories in a week Idk why

comment!

fan

and

vote

bye!