We Meet Again

Justin's POV

"here you go ma'am" the lady handed Scarlett the cotton candy "Justin? Is that you?" A voice behind me interrupted me i turned around and saw.... Selena .... Selena as Selena gomez my ex-girlfriend.akward.....

"Ohh hi..." i nervously said 

"oh my god Justin I've missed you so much."she said crashing her lips onto mine i quickly pulled away to see if Scarlett had seen ,but when i turned around Scarlett wasnt there.

* Scarlett's POV*

How could he? Why would he? I ran into the girl bathroom crying when i got to the bathroom i locked the door behind me and fell on my knees and balled my eyes after a while after i couldn't cry anymore i got up and looked in the mirror i looked a mess my mascara was dripping my face looked like grudge. 

i cleaned myself up and took a taxi back to the hotel

I looked at my phone 5 missed calls, 4 voice messages and 13 new messages

From: Justin <3

Scarlett we need to talk were are you?

-

I ignored all the calls, texts,voice mails and cried myself to sleep.

*next day*

" Beep-Beep!" My alarm went on i quickly got up i forgot today we had the show and ima have to see justin how can this day get any worse? I took a shower and got dressed in my outfit that was ment for the show. Then at some breakfast and left for show.

*At the show*

"The show starts in five minutes every get in their positions." The director called out

I suddenly felt my breakfast coming back up i covered my mouth with my hand and ran to the bathroom and started throwing up the director came in and asked me to go home i didn't look good and told me to get some rest and i did as she asked and went back to the hotel.

I laid on my bed going threw my twitter app. "Ding-Dong" the door bell rang i got up and looked through the peep hole and there he was......Justin.... I ignored him and went back to the room and went back to what i was doing.

* Next day *

I got up and ran to the bathroom feeling nauseous and threw up. What is wrong with me? I keep having morning sickness...wait.. I missed my period this month... No no it cant be... Am i pregnant? I quickly ran outside and took a taxi to a close by pharmacy and got some pregnancy tests.

-

I paced back and forth waiting for the results. Justin and me only did it one time and it was not that long ago... 15 minutes had passed thats how long its supposed to take i picked up the pregnancy test and looked at it slowly a plus sugn appeared i covered my hand with my mouth no..no..its cant be im pregnant.

***************************

Ohhh drama

What did ya think?

Is she going to tell Justin?

Are they gonna get back together???

Make sure to

Comment

Fan

And

Vote

K bye beautiful