Cheater

I woke up in the nurses room. I sat up with a huge headache. I walked to the office and saw Justin with a busted lip and Conner with a black eye."Are you guys okay?" I asked them.

"Why do you care?" Justin snapped.

"Didn't your parents teach you how to treat a lady?" Connor snapped back. Then Connor and Justin started arguing.

"Stop!" I yelled the quickly stopped and I walked away.

2 months later-

It's been two months. Connor and I are still together, me and Justin don't talk anymore,only when we do projects. Me and Conner have been off and on 'cause he tries to get in my pants, sometimes.

I walked out the house and conner was waiting for me leaning on the hood of the car. "Hey babe." He said with a huge smile I hugged him and he smacked my ass.

I hate it when he does that. I rolled my eyes and began to walk towards the house, "I'm sorry babe, I was just playing around. I love you!" He yelled behind me. I turned around smiling and walked back to him and pressed my lips against his. We drove to school, talking about yesterday's events at school. The day went as usual. I ignored Justin,me and Conner hung out, and Janey and I caught up.

After school I walked to Conners house like I always did. It was raining hard so I quickly lifted the mat and got the spear key. I opened the door and the living room was empty so I made my way to his room.

I opened the door and gasped. There on the bed was a naked redhead and Connor only in his boxers. Both their heads snapped in my direction. "S-sorry, I'll j-just go n-now." I said my eyes welling up.

"No! Wait! It's not what it looks like! Scarlett, I love you" Connor yelled as he tried to untangle himself from the sheet. I ran out the door with tears streaming down my face. I ran for blocks until I broke down in tears and was to tired to even move.

"Scarlett? What's wrong?" A voice said. I looked up to see justin looking down at me. I quicklt wiped away my tears before facing him.

"Um, n-nothing. I just got something in my eye." I lied.

"I know you're lying. What happened?" he asked.

"Come on, let's get you cleaned up at my house, yeah?" I nodded he opened his car door

We sat on the couch with cups of hot chocolates in our hands. There was thunder outside and the rain had flooded the streets locking everyone inside.

"Wanna talk about it?" He looked straight in my eyes.

"After school, I was on my way to Connor's house, like I do everyday. I was inside and noticed he wasn't in the living room waiting for me like he usually did,so I went up to his room."I paused for a moment as the tears began to well up in my eyes. "I opened the door and saw him with a redhead on the bed. He cheated on me." I sobbed. I broke down and hugged a pillow.

"He what!? I'm going to kill him!" He yelled standing up I grabbed his hand.

"Justin it's okay. We're over." I said, shrugging it off as if it were nothing.

"No, but he was lucky enough to have you and now he just blew it." He spoke angrily. I don't know what was going on but I had a strong urge to kiss him. And I did. I crashed my lips against him and he instantly responded and kissed back. There were fireworks. It was nothing compared to Connor's kisses.

Shit. I think I like Justin.

Hope you liked it. 'Kay goodbye beautifuls!

:)