New Guy

When I woke up the sun was hitting my face and I opened my eyes. We were still in the living room. I tuened to Justin who was sleeping like a baby, not to mention we were tangled together.I felt safe with his arms around me.

I looked at the clock that read 8:20. Shit, we're late for school. I untangled myself from him and he began to move a little. "Justin! Wake up! We're going to be late for school! It's 8:20!" I yelled as I shook him awake.

"Shit" he mumbled he got up and ran upstairs. iI quickly combed my hair and slipped on my shoes then we ran to the car. 

As we both opened the door to our first period class the bell rang. All eyes were fixed on us. Me and justin exchanged looks before awkwardly walking to our seats.

"What was that all about?" Janey whispered.

" I'll tell you at later." I whispered back. A cute brown-haired boy with brown eyes walked in the room, handing a paper to the teacher.

"Class,welcome our new student. Please intoduce yourself." said Mr.Doel said.

"Um, hi my name is Conner and I moved here from L.A." He said. A few of the girls giggled.

"Well Mr.Conner, please take a seat in the back, next to Scarlett." said mr. Doel. He gave the teacher a nod as he made his way toward the seat next to me.

"Hi." He said smiling at me.

"Hey." I responded. Mr. Doel assigned us an independant reading assignment for the rest of the period.

When lunch came, me and Janey rushed to our usual sitting place. "So are you going to tell me what happened this morning?" She asked urgntly.

"It's a long story." I said. She rolled her eyes. I looked toward the field and saw Conner making hi way toward us.

"Hey, can i sit with you guys?" He asked.

I nodded. "Yeah sure," Janey told him. He sat next to me and everything was quite for a minute.

" So what brings you here to our boring city?" I asked.

 He laughed. "My dad got a promotion here, so we moved." He said.

"What's L.A. like?" Janey asked. He began to talk about how great it was and how he wished he could've stayed. He was also funny.

" Do you have a boyfriend?" He asked suddenly. At first I thought he had asked janey, but then realized he was looking at me.

"No. Do you have a girlfriend?"

"No. Wanna go to the movies tonight?" He asked. I was about to accept but then I remembered I had plans to go to the movies with Justin. But Conner's new and he needs a friend. Justin would understand, right?

"Yeah, sure" I told him. Just then the bell rang.

"Great. I'll pick you up at 7:30." He said, then went to his next period.

I began to put my stuff in my bag. School was over and I was anxious to go to the movies with Connor.

"Hey Scarlett, are we still on for the movies later?" Justin said. I turned around and closed my locker.

"Um...rain check?" I said nervously.

 "Why?" He asked.

I sighed, worried to how he might react. " 'Cause I'm going to hang out with Conner today. He's new and he needs a friend." I said quickly.

"Conner, Conner! What the hell! So you're blowing me off for the new guy!?" He almost yelled.

"Why do you care? Its not like where dating! We're just friends okay. Friends. Just 'cause I stayed over doesn't mean were dating! And did you tell your jock friends that we slept together!? 'Cause that's what everyone's saying!" I yelled.

It was true. Now everyone thinks I'm a slut. I walked away but he grabbed my wrist.

"Wait..." I jerked my hand and he let me go. I walked away not turning back. I already had someplace to stay. Once I explained the situation to janey during our fifth period, she said i could live with her, for as long as I wanted,too. As long as I pitched in on the rent.

-

I got in the shower and let the hot water hit my body. I help but think about Justin. Why couldn't I get him out my mind?

After i was done, I put on a shirt that had the infinity sign, some skinny jeans and some purple vans. I did my hair in a mess pony tail and went down stairs where Connor was waiting for me.

"Hey Scarlett, you look beautiful." He said as I came down the stairs.

" Thanks, you don't look so bad yourself." He was wearing some black skinny jeans, a Hollister shirt and some red supras that matched his shirt.

★At the movies ★

Once we got to the movie theater we bought tickets and popcorn. We watched a comedy movie, hat I wasn't really paying attention too. I was to busy staring at his beautiful face.

After the movie, he drove me home (my real house). He opened the car door for me like a gentlemen.

"Well I guess this is goodbye." He said.

"Yeah, I guess it is." He leaned in and kissed me full on the lips. I felt butterflies in my stomache. Not even! More like fucken' falcons!

" I know we just met, but I really like you. Will you, um, be my girlfriend?" he asked nervously rubbing the back of his neck.

"Yes! I mean, yeah, sure." he smiled at me and crashed his lips into mine.

next morning - 

I woke up in a happy mood. I was putting my bag in my locker and getting out my stuff for my next period with a smile on my face.

"What the hell were you thinking!?" A angry voice behind yelled. I turned to see justin angry as fuck.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"You said you were going to hang out with him as a friend! Now your dating him after one fucken' night! You hardly know him! What the fuck is wrong with you,you know I-"

"Hey, don't talk to her like that! "A voice yelled cutting him off.

"I can talk to her anyway I want too! Now fuck off! " Justin yelled pushing Connor.

Connor pushed him back and Justin pushed him harder. Connor threw a punch at him. "Don't ever talk to her!" He yelled. Justin picked himself up and punched Connor and berfore I knew it, they were full on fighting I tried yelling at them to stop but they didn't so I stood between then, andthe last thing I remembered was getting punchedthen I passed out.

 Ahhhh shit :)