"Anytime." I smiled at him and sat in the passengers seat. Niall closed my door and ran over to the driver's seat, buckling his seat belt. He put the car in drive and we were off to Nando's.

"I am so hungry." Niall said before turning on the radio. A smile went on my face when their song 'Best Song Ever' started playing.

"Babe, don't you even think about doi-" Niall said as he turned to face me, but I cut him off and screamed out the first verse.

"MAYBE IT'S THE WAY SHE WALKED, OOOW! STRAIGHT INTO MY HEART AND STOLE IT!" He slapped his hand over my mouth.

"THROUGH THE DOORS AND PAST THE GUARDS, JUST LIKE SHE ALREADY OWN IT!" He screamed out the next part and I turned to look at him.

He continued singing the song and I joined him. When it came to his solo, I stopped and listened to him sing. "I said can I take you home with me, YOU said never in your wildest dreamssssssss." He turned at pointed his finger at me.

I laughed at him. As the song ended we pulled into the parking lot. "You should sing to me more often." I said as I faced Niall.

"I'm no good, babe." I looked at him with my jaw dropped.

"Niall." He laughed and pulled me close to him. "Jus kiddin!" I elbowed him in the balls.

"OH MY GOSH JASMINE DID YOU OOOW OMG MY BABIES OFNDJKSFNSJKFSD" Niall gasped, his eyes squinting shut.

My stomach hurt from laughing so much. Niall came running after me into the restaurant. "You're so paying for thi-" His face dropped and went poker face.

"Niall?" A voice called out. Niall looked down at his hands and started fiddling with his fingers. What was he so nervous about? I looked in the direction the voice was coming from.

A beautiful, brunette was standing there with a bag of Nando's in her hand.

"Va-Vanessa." Niall mumbled under his breath. She walked over to us.

"Niall! It is you!" She looked in my direction and I put on a smile.

"Hi! I'm Vanessa. Vanessa Jordan." She stuck her hand out for me to take. I shook her hand.

"I'm Jasmine. Jasmine Love." She smiled at me, showing off her pearly white teeth.

"Nice to meet you, Jasmine!" I nodded and smiled. Niall looked out the window.

"Niall?" Vanessa asked as she leaned in to get a closer look at Niall. He looked up and smiled at her weakly.

"Oh, hey Nessa!" She smiled and wrapped her arms around him.

"Nialler!" She yelled out. Everyone in the cafe looked at us, then went back and continued browsing on their laptops. She released him after a good two minutes.

"Oh, Nessa, this is uhh, Jasmine, my girlfriend." We nodded and smiled at each other.

"She seems like a nice girl, Niall."

Awkward silence.

I sighed of relief when her phone went off, breaking the awkward silence.

"Alright, yeaup, mhm. I'll be right out. Bye." She threw her phone in her purse, then turned o face me and Niall. "I better get going. I need to get to a photo shoot asap!" She hugged Niall and I before leaving.

"It was seeing you again, Niall." Vanessa smiles.

Niall smiled."Goodbye, Vanessa." She nodded and looked at the floor.

I looked at Niall who was staring at the floor. "Babe?" I asked and he shot his head up.

"Uh, yeah. Let's go get some lunch shall we?" He gave me a weak smile.