Chapter Three

On our way to the airport, my head is full of many thoughts. I don't even know what to do right now. My family is dead, I don't even know where i'm staying, I haven't even told anyone yet..  Not even my best-friends. What would they think? I don't want them pitying me. Maybe I should text them... That's what I'll do.

While I'm thinking this, I pull out my phone. What should I tell them? It's the beginning of summer, we were supposed to spend the entire thing together. I open my messages, and start to type. 'To: Tammy J, Peanut: I'll be out of away for a while, across the country. Have something to take care of. On the way to the airport, can't talk right now. Call you after the flight. Long story, Talk to you later. I'll Love & Miss you guys, XOXO -Lunabelle' I hope they understand...

I shut my phone off after this, not even wanting to see their messages.

After sitting there for about ten minutes in silence, I decide to ask her questions.

"How is your family? Do you have any kids?" I ask her, a few seconds later, she says "I figured you would ask", and I just nod my head in assurance. She begins, "Well, I have a husband and sons. No daughters, no other girl in the house except for me." She says, "And I suppose i'm happy, but under these circumstances I don't know to be or not."

She continues, "I'm happy for finally having a girl to pamper to and all, but, i'm very upset over your parents." She pauses for a few seconds, then says, continuing, "And if you need anything, i'll be right there for you. I know how much my boys are trouble makers and all."

I sit there, thinking about the offer, but I quickly reply  "Oh, I don't think that they'll be such a problem."  I shake my head, thinking about her sons. What could go wrong? Three of Four boys couldn't do much harm!

Oh, if I only knew what i'd gotten myself into...

 -----------------------------------------

A/N:

I'll try to make these chapters longer! Do you think the story is forming well enough? 

Vote, Comment, Fan! 

Thanks! 

Xoxo, 

Erica