Ariana turned and walked to the Slytherin table as I walked and took my seat between Fred and George. Ron, Hermione, and Ginny were sitting opposite us "Where's Harry?" I asked looking up and down the table "Detention" Hermione replied as she ate...Ron mumbled something but no one could understand his mouth was so full of food. Ginny glanced in my direction "Oh my!" she squealed her eyes wide "What? What is it?" I began to freak out brushing my clothes off with my hands "Your hand" she added her eyes still wide as she jabbed Hermione in the side causing her to spit pumpkin juice all over George. "What" Hermione snapped at Ginny...Ginny didn't speak and pointed at my hand "What?" I asked a bit annoyed "Where did you get that?" Hermione asked her face looking exactly like Ginny's "Fred gave it to me" I smiled and looked over to Fred...he apparently wasn't paying attention because he was to busy talking to Lee and George about stuff for their joke shop. Again I described the day I had with Fred, but unlike Ariana they hung off every word...every now and then Hermione looked towards Ron disappointed. "I never knew he was so romantic!" Ginny squealed practically bouncing up and down..."He is the most romantic man I know" I smiled spinning the ring on my finger. Hermione shook her as if she was shaking away an intense thought "I'm so happy for you!" Hermione said happily making it sound a bit forced. "Hermione is something wrong?" I asked giving her a worried look "N...no" she smiled and moved her food around her plate. I shrugged and began to eat...we were on our way out of the Great Hall George stopped Fred and I then went to talk to Hermione and Ron "Keep......busy....don't....you'll see" is all we could make from what George was saying.

Ron and Hermione walked over to us "What was that about?" I asked them both but they only shrugged "We...we have something to show you!" Hermione shouted a little to loudly "Ok" I backed away raising an eyebrow at the suspiciously "Where is this something?" Fred asked Ron throwing an arm over his shoulder...Ron stood there with his mouth open looking dumbfounded and just stuttered "The Library!" Hermione shouted again linking her arm with mine. "What makes you think Fred and I would want to see something in the library of all places?" I asked her trying to pull my arm away from her..."It could help with your N.E.W.T.s you'll like it I promise" She smiled wildly at me causing me to be a bit more skeptical that before. "Here we are, just go right back there" Hermione pointed to the very last row of books before the restricted section...Fred shrugged and took my hand dragging me towards the books "Those two are up to something" I whispered from the corner of my mouth before turning to smile at them. Hermione waved and grabbed Ron's arm quickly retreating from the library "I knew it!" I growled turning to chase after them but Fred still had hold of my hand causing my to fall to the floor. "owww" I rubbed my back "Come on" I pulled on Fred's hand but he didn't move "What's wrong?" I asked him "Nothing I just wanted to tell you...Mum sent me an owl the date of the wedding is set for Christmas" Fred exclaimed pulling me into a hug. I wrapped my arms around his neck hugging him tightly...he pulled away "Now we can go after them" Fred took off running with me behind him...We sped up corridors sliding around corners and skipping up stair cases finally we were standing in front of the Fat Lady.  "Password?" I gave her the password Fred climbed through the portrait hole first then me.

"Congratulations!" Roared from every corner of the common room causing me to jump back. "Did you?" Fred and I both asked as we turned to each other "No I" we both said again as George bounded up to us "You?" we both asked "None other" George laughed taking out his wand causing music to start playing. "I love this song!" I squealed happily... it was the song If I'm James Dean Then You're Audrey Hepburn by Sleeping With Sirens...everyone in the common room paired up with people and started dancing. First I danced with Fred, I looked over his shoulder and saw George sitting by the window staring out sadly.."Fred" I whispered pointing towards his brother. He released me, I walked over to George and sat next to him. "George what's wrong?" I asked worry in my voice "Nothing.." he whispered shaking his head then facing the window again "George don't lie to me" I whispered back putting a hand on his...he turned to look at me "I still..." he paused "I still love you" he shook his head placing his head in his hands "George...I..." I whispered "No don't be sorry...you're happy, and that's all I want for you...even if you're not with me. You gave me a chance and I was stupid" he lifted his head and placed his hand on my cheek "I'm still sorry Georgie, I will always care about you...I'll always love you..." I whispered hugging him tightly then standing. "Would you like to dance?" I asked him offering my hand...he smiled and stood. He waved his wand causing the song that was on to change to All My Heart by Sleeping With Sirens. He wrapped his arms around my waist then brought his head down next to my ear "This song explains everything" George whispered to me...I felt a tear slide down my cheek.