Chapter 20

Harry:
"Hello mum" I smiled when I entered the throne room and saw my mother standing by my sister Jasmine.

"Harry my boy" she said proudly as she approached me and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I missed you so much" mum said choking me slightly.

"I- missed -you too mum" I said gasping for air making her giggle and let me go.

"I'm sorry baby" mum said looking at me.

"Mummmm its my turnn!" Jas whined making mum and I laugh.

Mum pulled away and Jasmine literally vampire sped to my arms and if I wasn't the strongest vampire ever I'm sure we would have broken the wall and landed in the garden or in a hole who knows.

"I missed you so much baby brother" Jas said hugging me tightly and if mum was chocking me I guess Jasmine broke my every bone in my body.

"I missed you too love" I said trying to bare with the pain as my sister crushed me.

"Jas love I need to be in one piece" I said chuckling slightly and Jasmine let go laughing and blushing.

"We heard that you brought her here" mum said "is it true?" Mum asked hope lacing her voice and I nodded smiling.

"And?" Jasmine asked.

"And what?" I asked confused.

"How is she accepting it? What are you two? Any relationship status?" Jas asked at once in a duh tone.

I was about to answer when the door opened with a loud bang.

"Charlie!!!!" Kiara suddenly entered following Charlie who was currently running and hiding behind the throne.

"Come over here this instant!" She ordered, I noticed her hair and her shirt were wet

"Never!" Charlie teased.

"Ehmmm??" I cleared my throat and Kiara and Charlie looked at me.

"What is going on here?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Charlie literally spilled a bucket of water over my head" Kiara whined giving Charlie a death glare.

"Well I was trying to catch your attention!" Charlie reasoned.

"By making me wet?" Kiara snapped and my eyes went wide at how pervertive that sounded, but I kept myself controlled.

"Oh hey Victoria, Jasmine" Charlie smiled ignoring Kiara and vampire sped to them hugging them before looking at Kiara who just noticed the presence or my mum and sister.

"Mum, Jas I'd like you to meet the girl of dreams" I said as I wrapped my arms around her waist from her back and Kiara looked down probably blushing as I rested my head on her shoulder planting a kiss on her cheek.

"Hello love" mum smiled at us and I let go of Kiara.

"Hello" Kiara smiled bowing only to notice that mum was standing in front of her and pulled her into a hug then Jasmine did the same thing.

"But I'm wet" Kiara whined as Jasmine let her go.

"You do realize how pervertive that sounds love?" Jasmine whispered and I knew for fact that Kiara was blushing.

"Charlie you are so paying for this!" Kiara turned to face a laughing Charlie who was actually about to roll on the ground from laughter.

"Yeah what are you gonna do about it?" Charlie crossed his arms and stuck out his tongue.

"Don't test my patience Charlie" Kiara cocked an eyebrow.

"And if I want to?" Charlie smirked.

"Hmmmm" was all Kiara said before looking at Charlie as wind started picking up in the room, more like lifting Charlie from the ground.

"Okay! OKAYYYYY STOP!" Charlie yelled and Kiara smirked as she put him down, but the second he was on his feet a cloud of water spilled over his head.

"Payback" Kiara smirked and Charlie crossed his arms jokingly.

"Is she...?" Mum asked and I nodded.

"No bloody way" Jasmine said and I nodded again smirking.

"Hazz its coming true... You and her... The prophecy" Jasmine said and I nodded again making mum, Jasmine and Charlie smile.

"What prophecy?" Kiara asked.

"The unity prophecy"